Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trannyism is the ultimate blackpill

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
This is not a pro-tranny post but a criticism at blackpill

Basically what blackpill says is that majority of men are repulsive uggos with 0 physical smv and all foids have inherent smv and cannot lose just because of their female physique, so by that logic aren't trannies (who plan to fuck foids after transition) doing the ultimate blackpilled practice? this is the exact opposite of redpill which focuses on optimizing masculine look and roles no matter how genetically inferior you are

Now me personally I'd rather die an ugly monster than to accept the ultimate defeat against gynocracy, but I can see why (some) trannies do it (the ones that don't have autogynephilia and don't cut their cock and balls off)

Some women would fuck trannies, but the same man before trooning out they wouldn't fuck. Either way there's something inherently wrong with both of them but what is even the logic behind this

i dont want to hear anything that is related to that garbage tranny thing

Weird take, ngl. So what do you think about those who go from female to male? In turkish we call that ''Attan inip eşşeğe binmek.'' Getting off of a horse to ride a donkey.

Weird take, ngl. So what do you think about those who go from female to male? In turkish we call that ''Attan inip eşşeğe binmek.'' Getting off of a horse to ride a donkey.
I meant specifically m to f troons without autogynephilia who might do it for blackpilled reasons, the rest are fucked in the head I have no explanation for them

This is not a pro-tranny post but a criticism at blackpill

Basically what blackpill says is that majority of men are repulsive uggos with 0 physical smv and all foids have inherent smv and cannot lose just because of their female physique, so by that logic aren't trannies (who plan to fuck foids after transition) doing the ultimate blackpilled practice? this is the exact opposite of redpill which focuses on optimizing masculine look and roles no matter how genetically inferior you are

Now me personally I'd rather die an ugly monster than to accept the ultimate defeat against gynocracy, but I can see why (some) trannies do it (the ones that don't have autogynephilia and don't cut their cock and balls off)
i mean the blackpill in it for me is that MtF trannies put women on such a pedestal that they try to become them in the flesh.
It is like a giga extreme version of people larping as the king in the past, by mimicking his way of speaking, dressing, his beard and so on.
For example in the late 1800s there was a princess that had a limp. Foids began limping on purpose to imitate her.

The tranny thing is like that. Imitating your rulers as much as you can, becoming like them. Ultra worship.