Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannycel goblino on reddit

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
S6j55py983041

Incel when male, incel when tranny kek.

It´s over for goblincels

Disgusting. I could have pity with them ... if they wouldn't force you to lie and pretend that they are women. Not only women but cute anime girls, JFL.
The r/traaaaaannnns subreddit is a tranny weeb echo chamber

Is he serious?

Kill it with fire

I am gonna bet he is just a guy who could no interest from women so he decided to go tranny. with that face he must have been treated like dirt so he probably figured he had nothing to lose by trannymaxxing.

That's literally the Amerimutt goblin meme in real life.

Mogs me still, I'm mirin that mullet, I would kill to have a mullet like that.

This is proof that trannies are mentally ill.
Throw them into mental wards.

This is proof that trannies are mentally ill.
Throw them into mental wards.
Most trannies have narcissistic personality disorder, depression, autism, ADHD or suicidal thoughts. Or all at once.

cope,
trannys can get within 3 feet of foids and compete in women sporting events without getting me too , and/or being thrown in jail like most incels and normies.

This thing thinks its normal because other mentally ill transgenders and transgender worshippers encourage it.

Can't last a second in that sub without making a contorted facial expression...
It's in the top 5 cringe subreddits along with inceltears, femcels, twoXchromosomes and thebluepill kek

This is probably a larp or some shit

I bet he's vegan

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelsEhh:

Literally looks like some kind of Jim Henson production

Doesn't even look human.

Trans stuff is not related to inceldom.

I have no problem with it.
I have other things to worry about.

Surely must be a larp? JFL, it's literally just a dude that slathered on some lipstick, threw a wig on and made that expression to add to the repulsiveness

jesus fucking christ

Surely must be a larp? JFL, it's literally just a dude that slathered on some lipstick, threw a wig on and made that expression to add to the repulsiveness
No, I've seen a few walking around like that in real life.

No, I've seen a few walking around like that in real life.
Even though the concept itself of ''changing'' genders is nonsensical and laughable, you'd think they'd at the very least try to pass

Even though the concept itself of ''changing'' genders is nonsensical and laughable, you'd think they'd at the very least try to pass
I guess it's not important to some of the really crazy ones.

r/MTFSelfieTrain and r/MtF are full of these disgusting freaks that somehow think they look good on this.

Sof0dgylajb41

VHvBfhK

Last edited:
These are mentally ill people, they need help.

But western society is pushing all ethnics to become like this. If you question it, you will end up in jail. I don't know why.

The more I see it, the more I am getting convinced that @SlayerSlayer 's "Ethnic-manlet-trannification theory" is legit.

Just go to any tranny related sub you will see those places are teeming with tranny ethnics and most of them are ugly.