Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny wonders why manlets are not celebrating their height

She will learn soon why no one is celebrating there

j4ycTMcNoQFYKH5FgZdpIvdNzEq2qDIGiope0q9PXIn7cGFCYSeMpfa4vc_EC6IGlw0qJEaKheqCdmlGIJNeu9lWQ5mmnSCYvL3eDdg46HLi_vyVp5CoIO41XWCbCm5HF5_BKVYZvBgPwWnnX-ftd0wUw6OWM4Z_nRf6mbVS07KJY_nhHsyGJU0RkExrR_6mSgU3GfS1tAIzgu_oDuRuYQJriY8CTXtnSX0SAunNwX8YKNvEm1lL7_hyS8YgYEgNdAEJeThEGvCT9aOi3e7HzSCPJRSClHW9fn0WEYuAq97bLpW2Nqnjgd73VSSwBIGs8K69-v8LU53c20WsnAFUOLvEarZGeEGW_ozDoBlaSwTTx72llq2iJqMOuauW7bXHruL7SYJjTPoWWkNUmhMGud4rn1C6_8E9PZB_JeW4RpJ8gZqf2bub-ixyaLHwmoxGycBw7KZBKZKxUmlZvg4Ip4Ck6bSVBI2KiVy1KtRab0a_EVXpCjmxX-8TVL_BzWYHlaCmWBC3o7H0ZHNxYPh5K9R05axYsPeN2_T8UqngKbVpOAGuJkXnM7EA4iry_AJ-7k_VLwBvVyLtmggB9SPBO5f2v6tHGYBfOJslYjoauaRRcLDjvmrRAFOjuX_zXUbUPuOR4fsAXSthCtOFSA2ob9eWpTYwpL5jiqCs8NtWs6C0-RI7i-Ps7hgkeedSwC59YYGgysVBTS0G1TyOTmU4BbdV97GEj9tUZ-WKxbUaGEfocBEemQZiNqzXmFBxfBIv1eoH8PO-B6gXESRNy0XlMQgi_exDgU5LaxcG1hZjV-475mHu06RoNcXPfU1Q100V5zmfkx_5fSE1iETFywwRYJ3kBh-QeZzduBlG8Ab6ybUfJGTJ9KUTvXYOyD2raLVsN5-NAquGbOua3Lfn3hRk1KBustDRl-dm0j6Mcljs5wWSfHQz=w536-h973-s-no

The blackpills will drop like rain to this 5' FTM eventually. These troons even have a term for that, its called "height dysphoria" lmao. So basically when they come to the correct conclusion, which is that people view short men as less masculine, less attractive and as easy targets to ridicule, its just dysphoria inside of your head. I guess even they have to find ways to cope with reality.

One post from their subreddit: "I have been struggling really bad with height dysphoria. I am depressed and suicidal. I looked into leg lengthening surgery but I can’t afford it and am not sure I can handle a surgery like that because of pre existing medical conditions."

"He" wouldn't probably have this problem if "he" was just happy with being a she. Not that short women can't experience heightism because they can, but its nothing compared with what men go through.

From tutorial mode to Halo 2 legendary difficulty all skulls on

Holy fuckin shit, check her post history she has a picture of herself before trooning. Why would someone do that to themselves wtf is wrong with her wanting to be 5 foot dwarflet bald bearded round faced, fetal alcohol syndromed man.

Last edited:
it's my ethnic genes, fuck spanish settlers
You're mentally tougher than I am. I don't know how long I'd be able to endure the bullying I'd get for being less than 5 feet tall as an adult.

proof trannies are low IQ (at best) and that transgenderism is a mental illness

Holy fuckin shit, check her post history she has a picture of herself before trooning. Why would someone do that to themselves wtf is wrong with her wanting to be 5 foot dwarflet bald bearded round faced, fetal alcohol syndromed man.
Are you allowed to post it on .is?

Why did no one bring up the obvious counterargument when he talked about the leprechaun costume?

"if you were black would you be okay going to /r/blackmen and posting a picture with a watermelon on your head and chains on your feet?"

You're mentally tougher than I am. I don't know how long I'd be able to endure the bullying I'd get for being less than 5 feet tall as an adult.
I thankfully lived in the past years in a latin american country

if he really did like being short then he wouldnt have become a tranny

"if you were black would you be okay going to /r/blackmen and posting a picture with a watermelon on your head and chains on your feet?"
Lmao, someone with a reddit account post that.

thats not average for latino men what are you talking about
That is still short for Latinos. 5ft 6 sounds about right. But even then women like taller men so it does not even matter.

if he really did like being short then he wouldnt have become a tranny
Its worse than that. This mentally ill creature is a FtM.

Imagine giving up developer mode to play on nightmare difficulty.

Heightpill gonna hit this tranny like a truck

Like others said, the before and after pictures in the post history are just holy shit. She literally turned herself into a single dad that you see at the pub or working at construction field.

There is nothing to celebrate about being a small male. It just means you are a bigger target. Funny! You may be small but your chances of being attacked are huge

don't underestimate the female positive feedback loop

These fags live in a bubble. Celebrating manletism would be no different than celebrating being super skinny i.e. basically celebrating weakness. As someone who's super skinny with thin bones and a really small frame, I can tell you I don't feel confident going out knowing I could get crushed by most dudes if they got angry at me. People won't think twice before getting physical with me, can't stand my ground without huge consequences, etc. Being a target is not to be celebrated, that's degenerated.

Same reason I wouldn't get a girlfriend even if there was a chance... wouldn't be able to bear the shame and humiliation of another dude taking her from me or disrespecting her and me not being able to do shit.

jwmo58nfc6la1.jpg

brutal mental illness

These fags live in a bubble. Celebrating manletism would be no different than celebrating being super skinny i.e. basically celebrating weakness. As someone who's super skinny with thin bones and a really small frame, I can tell you I don't feel confident going out knowing I could get crushed by most dudes if they got angry at me. People won't think twice before getting physical with me, can't stand my ground without huge consequences, etc. Being a target is not to be celebrated, that's degenerated.

Same reason I wouldn't get a girlfriend even if there was a chance... wouldn't be able to bear the shame and humiliation of another dude taking her from me or disrespecting her and me not being able to do shit.
i feel you brocel. my condolences
maybe shoot synthetic hgh?