Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tranny whitesplains against ricecel "harassment" of a celebrity

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

First off, public figures are game for criticism. If you call shitting on her preferences "harassment" you've still got a lot of toxic male white knight in you, tranny. Trust me, ricecels are suffering WAY more than this bitch. Fame always has a price. Second, how "intersectional" of you to whitesplain an issue you have absolutely no first-hand experience with. HOW BOUT THE FACT THAT NO (LITERALLY ZERO) ASIAN AMERICAN BITCHES DATE ASIAN MEN????? Third, how the FUCK is she on her side if she only bangs white dudes??? All this does is send out a beacon to EVERY noodlewhore to avoid that tiny gook cock like the Coronavirus. All we are getting from this noodlewhore celeb is empty words, and no tangible action on her part. This is the same "dogwhistling" shit you criticize Rightwingers for all the time. Your answer of "hoping" to dismantle public perception and systemic bias is a laughable pipe dream. REAL women have needed giant cock since the dawn of man. Ricecels are BIOLOGICALLY FUCKED in comparison to other races.

I can't stand retarded trannies like this MAN. Fixing my "toxic" personality does not fix my slanty eyes, nor change the racial "preference" of 99% of women.

Last edited:
Hope he joins the 41%

Not a single second tbh, not gonna listen to a tranny

REAL women have needed giant cock since the dawn of man.
Ricecels are BIOLOGICALLY FUCKED in comparison to other races.
Women obviously don't "need" giant cock, there is just a tendency (especially recently) to seek it out.

I have to wonder if it's always been that way. Might've been different in Ancient Greece since they seem to have tiny-dick aesthetics on statues.

Not giving views to tranny jewtubers. Keep crying for us Incels you disgusting abomination. If you're reading this sweetie pie than I have to tell you something YOU ARE A MAN

Why does whitesplain and mansplain have to be a thing? One time I was talking to a foid about a video game and out of nowhere she said I was mansplaining to her wtf does that even mean