Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny Thinks

D

Destructo

Waiting for info.
-
Because it acts, sounds,looks and identifies as a woman it s a woman. JFL

1723042151438b

Also it said if you dont want to date a tranny after you find out that its a tranny in the bedroom and before you ddint now it werent tranny youre transphobic also the retard was saying if you dont date trannys we need to think why we dont jfl

never seen one, or maybe I didn't notice :feelsmega:
do you live in a highly urbanized environment? because that is the troons only habitat, as artificial as the abominations they are.

I don't live in the West
india have alot of them. iran too. east asia have the lady boy meme. not just the west. the east often try to hide them or remove them away from society. in irans case it was one dictator with his weird opinion.

anyhow still highly urbanized areas is the only place you will see one

if you think like that then kys faggot

india have alot of them. iran too. east asia have the lady boy meme. not just the west. the east often try to hide them or remove them away from society. in irans case it was one dictator with his weird opinion.

anyhow still highly urbanized areas is the only place you will see one
I'm in none of those regions

Also I specified that maybe I just didn't notice them, because I know they exist

do you live in a highly urbanized environment? because that is the troons only habitat, as artificial as the abominations they are.
i live in remote area of australia and still see them sometimes in the wild