Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tranny suicide is proof of the dickpill

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Most trannies are male to female.

Trannies are mentally ill of course, but one thing that pushes them over the edge is the fact that they've lost their manhood, and will never get it back. That's a killer

Tranoid suicide is based tbh ngl.

thats gay bro see you in the ban appeals

Most trannies dont even cut off their dick

Imagine mutilating your dick

Every abnormal behavior is underlying the loss of a biological imperative.

Most trannies are male to female.

Trannies are mentally ill of course, but one thing that pushes them over the edge is the fact that they've lost their manhood, and will never get it back. That's a killer

trannies are mentally ill narcies

i hope their suicides are painful

Let them die.

Being gay is cope

As long as that thing is dead, good enough for me, regardless of reason. Major lifefuel :feelsclown:

Big dicked trannies that have no plans to use it always make me laugh, it's like buying a gaming PC to play minesweeper.

Meanwhile someone else is stuck with his 2010 budget build that can't run any of the good shit.

Meanwhile someone else is stuck with his 2010 budget build that can't run any of the good shit.
Fuck are you sneaking into my house of something? My pc build is unironically from 2010.

Every abnormal behavior is underlying the loss of a biological imperative.
Yeah, constantly having identity crisis I guess.

Big dicked trannies that have no plans to use it always make me laugh, it's like buying a gaming PC to play minesweeper.

It always baffles me seeing these decent males becoming trannies, like that "it's ma'am" guy. Dude was taller than the cashier he was yelling at

I heard most of them are female to male and if that's the case, their suicide makes more sense than male to female.
Female to male realizes their lives are not as easy as their easy mode life as a foid when they become dudes.
Unable to get the special female treatment, they kill themselves.

It always baffles me seeing these decent males becoming trannies, like that "it's ma'am" guy. Dude was taller than the cashier he was yelling at

you know what's even more baffling?

WOMEN BECOMING FtM TRANNIES.

LITERALLY GOING FROM TUTORIAL MODE TO NIGHTMARE MODE :lul:

I'd kill myself too if in place of my cock and balls I had a gangrenous wound that oozes pus.

Only assumption I can make is the brainwashing was super effective on these guys or they're simply gay ass niggers wanting some dick & increase their catchment rate with the gay but not gay as it larps as a female & therefore femininity trumps gay factor mind trickery self deception psychological babble.

I heard most of them are female to male and if that's the case, their suicide makes more sense than male to female.
Female to male realizes their lives are not as easy as their easy mode life as a foid when they become dudes.
you might be right JFL. would make sense

Trannies are always ugly males

you know what's even more baffling?

WOMEN BECOMING FtM TRANNIES.

LITERALLY GOING FROM TUTORIAL MODE TO NIGHTMARE MODE :lul:
They all detransition pretty much unless they get Chad faces and already tall tbh. This is proven. FtM detransition at much higher rates.

More men go tranny but more ftm kill themselves, they get a reality check without their privileges & it's a real gut punch which they cannot handle as they're not acclimatized to it.

Trannies are just rationalized incels.