Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tranny sues Masterpiece Cakeshop for refusing to bake a "gender transition" cake

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Jack Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman, for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as "canvas" to express ideas and celebrate events. He has insisted he doesn't want to do something that goes against his faith. He said the cases against him have directly affected his family and business and he's faced death threats and harassment.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Phillips last year in a case where he refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding. The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed "anti-religious bias" when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

Jim Cambell, senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, which has represented Phillips in the other cases, called it further harassment rehashing old claims.
"So this latest attack by Scardina looks like yet another desperate attempt to harass cake artist Jack Phillips," Cambell said. "And it stumbles over the one detail that matters most: Jack serves everyone; he just cannot express all messages through his custom cakes.”

The (((LGBT))) cult is truly a cancer on society.

they deliberately pick this place to cause a shitstorm

The bakery owner has all the rights to not bake a degenerate cake tbh based owner also

Using the law to bully people and persecute them. The long nose of the law continues to rub its hands gleefully.

Jack Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman, for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as "canvas" to express ideas and celebrate events. He has insisted he doesn't want to do something that goes against his faith. He said the cases against him have directly affected his family and business and he's faced death threats and harassment.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Phillips last year in a case where he refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding. The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed "anti-religious bias" when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

Jim Cambell, senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, which has represented Phillips in the other cases, called it further harassment rehashing old claims.
"So this latest attack by Scardina looks like yet another desperate attempt to harass cake artist Jack Phillips," Cambell said. "And it stumbles over the one detail that matters most: Jack serves everyone; he just cannot express all messages through his custom cakes.”

The (((LGBT))) cult is truly a cancer on society.
View attachment 121846
here's hoping he gets more and more GoFundMe stipends

I have nothing against Trans-vestites, but for G-d sakes, why does he (or she) have to sue a bakery? This is something I highly oppose. Just go to another bakery.
Hell, I should just put on a wig and a skirt, go to a few bakeries, and become and instant millionaire.

I don't have anything against trans people, but its obvious that they chose a christian bakery to make a fuss. Just go to any other place for fuck's sake.

How does 3% of the population have so much political power in this country? We could end this problem in one day with a few mass graves, in Minecraft of course.

no one wants to bake u a cake weirdo go bake ur own cake
How does 3% of the population have so much political power in this country? We could end this problem in one day with a few mass graves, in Minecraft of course.
literally were being run by faggots and commie faggots somehow even though they make up a small part of the population

I have nothing against Trans-vestites
I don't have anything against trans people
I didn't used to. This weird historic moment we're living right now soured me on them, though. Bullshit like this. Dress up how you like, cut parts off and sew other ones on and pump yourself full of whatever untested chamicals you like if you can afford it and don't mind being a weird frankenstein who'll die decades early, just don't demand that the rest of the world pretend that this is in any way healthy. It's your fetish, enjoy the naughtiness of it.
How does 3% of the population have so much political power in this country?
They're going to hit that 3% number by making it such that any tomboy girl or boy who puts on a costume dress is immediately put on hormones and begins forced "transition affirming" (((therapy))). The parents will have no say, the school will report a new transkid to the authorities and they'll come collect them up.