Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tranny sentenced to 53 years in federal prison for bombing Minnesota mosque

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Funny how cis, heterosexual men aren't the root of all evil. Why don't SJWs take responsibility for the actions of their own, the same standard they apply to incels?

The U.S. Department of Justice announced last week:
Emily Claire Hari, 50, f/k/a Michael Hari, was sentenced to life in prison for the Aug. 5, 2017, bombing of the Dar al-Farooq (DAF) Islamic Center in Bloomington, Minnesota.

Michael Emily Claire Hari

YIKES.

On Dec. 9, 2020, following a five-week trial, Hari was convicted by a federal jury on all five counts of the indictment, including intentionally defacing, damaging and destroying religious property because of the religious character of that property; intentionally obstructing and attempting to obstruct, by force and the threat of force, the free exercise of religious beliefs; conspiracy to commit federal felonies by means of fire and explosives; carrying and using a destructive device during and in relation to crimes of violence; and possession of an unregistered destructive device.
In handing down the sentence, United States District Judge Donovan W. Frank described the attack orchestrated by Hari as a highly sophisticated and premeditated act of domestic terrorism.
“Hari sought to terrorize an entire faith community. Today’s sentence makes clear that such acts of hate-fueled terror will not be tolerated,” said Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco.

Very tolerant indeed.

I have previously covered incidents of hate and terrorism by femoids and other mentally unstable types of individuals.

All trannies are terrorists, this is obvious proof of their shit personalities :society: Also CuckTears won't touch this

Weird. I never heard about it. makes sense tbh.. media would normally report on a mosque bombing for months but they must have been trying to protect the reputation of trannies.

Weird. I never heard about it. makes sense tbh.. media would normally report on a mosque bombing for months but they must have been trying to protect the reputation of trannies.
probably because the tranny and its two accomplices failed to even kill a single person even with multiple pipe bombs

if it gets sent to a foid prison, it would absolutely terrorize all the biological foids :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
This begs an interesting question.

If you had to go to prison which would guarantee more than ever the chance of never ascending (can't even terroristmax unless you're a chad terrorist like Tarrant) then it might make sense to ID as female and get in foid prison

I watched several seasons of "Wentworth" which included a pre-op tranny char so I think I could fit in tbh

Just say like "yeah I plan to get surgery when it's safer" but then it's never quite safe enough ;)

if it gets sent to a foid prison, it would absolutely terrorize all the biological foids :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
jfl I'm still debating whether I should refer to a dog as it or they in front of normies

Isnt the bomb stuff an arab tradition ?

maybe that was it's plan all along :lul:

this tranny chirs-chanmaxxing

Funny how cis, heterosexual men aren't the root of all evil. Why don't SJWs take responsibility for the actions of their own, the same standard they apply to incels?

The U.S. Department of Justice announced last week:

View attachment 497485

YIKES.

Very tolerant indeed.

I have previously covered incidents of hate and terrorism by femoids and other mentally unstable types of individuals.

The enemies of Allah may they get his wrath

Isnt the bomb stuff an arab tradition ?
Only bomb vests are...

And ieds....

It should have just got a permit for it's bombs.... The gov prosecutes much harder if you blow up something without a permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back