Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny ricecel seething he can't pass for female and acquire whitu cocku

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/4tran4/comments/1ad4zho/i_hate_asian_men/

i dont fucking understand why not me, why couldnt I have been one of the ones with passoid genes, every fuckinf asian man around my age i see irl mogs me, im the only fucking 5’10 asian with a gorilla browbone, my hatred for asians have never been fueled so much, every single asian troon can easily pass, every single fucking asian man could mog me if he crossdressed, i wish i could have been blessed with these genetics. I would kill myself and ressurext myself 1 milliom times to be as half as androgynous as the average asian male

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Being on reddit is bad enough.
What the fuck are you doing on an obscure tranny subreddit?
Why are you looking for posts about asian trannies on said obscure tranny subreddit as an asian male yourself?

Why are you looking for posts about asian trannies on said obscure tranny subreddit as an asian male yourself?
Search function :feelsthink:

CHINKS ARE USING OUR LANGUAGE!

What the fuck were you doing on that subreddit bro? Are you a faggot, tranny or both? Why the fuck was you on there bro damn nigga.

Tbh, those places can be pretty interesting if you're looking for blackpills. Seeing trannies hit by lookism and realizing that they either pass or not and there's no in-between, and then seeing them gaslight each other and tell the ugly, old, unpassing ones that they just aren't "emitting female signals" enough and that they could totally pass if they only just believed in themselves, no matter how they look, is always some bizarro world shit to me:feelshaha:.

I always thought asians would be popular with women because they look less threatening

Burn this hellhole of a planet

A neotenous male could never pass as a foid a man's natural gender detector would go off.