Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny regrets doing surgery

Kill all tranny natural selection, they all low iq people and mentally retarded

"this was not a mistake", how is it not a mistake when you are complaining about it
tbh sometimes you don't have much of a choice. I don't like being circumcised but I didn't have much of a choice. not defending this tranny though :feelswhat::feelswhat:

41% about to become 42%

tbh sometimes you don't have much of a choice. I don't like being circumcised but I didn't have much of a choice. not defending this tranny though :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Yea probably this tranny had faggot parents who brainwashed them from early childhood to accept globohomo concepts and values.

There needs to be an IQ test and sex licensing before being allowed to fuck.

no amount of therapy is gonna help. All trannys should be given a Darwin Award for being mentally ill fucks

Kill it with fire! -Oh wait, it will do for for us :feelsclown:

You know what to do, tranny faggot, you know. Dew it.

I've seen numerous posts and accounts from FtM trans people who desperately regret it after they pass as male. Watching their value to society completely vanish, the indifference, animosity or hostility people show towards them and the fact that they're usually going to be on the shorter side, therefore making them less human in the eyes of those around them... It seems to be a huge culture shock for some of them.

Yea probably this tranny had faggot parents who brainwashed them from early childhood to accept globohomo concepts and values.
i agree, but on the other hand there are trannies outside of the us who get resented for their faggotry even by their own families but go through with it anyway due to sever mental illnesses that are seen as normal nowadays