Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny prison inmate impregnated 2 foid inmates

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Clown world

just be trans theory is legit. i know a mtf tranny who has had multiple gfs and is neeting with his current gf

Last edited:
I would rather die a virgin than cut my cock off and wear women clothes
i think he kept his dick. he just has tits and wears skirts

just be trans theory is legit. i know a mtf tranny who has had multiple gfs and is neeting with his current gf
tbh terms like MTF seem inappropriate, male-to-female makes me think they actually had genital surgery

this is clearly just a transvestite, a crossdresser who still uses his dick like a man

kind of admire his dedicaiton but TBH this seems like a lot of hassle just to knock up female inmates not sure I'd want to put in the time

Still a faggot
he put his dick into two vaginas and creampied them so he's a chad compared to us, regardless of whether he got booby implants or not

Women will fuck trannies,other women,even dogs before us.

This is ragefuel. Ugly transgender niggers can get more pussy than us

This is ragefuel. Ugly transgender niggers can get more pussy than us
Find this man and legit make him a woman. Via rusty scissors to scrotum.:shock:

Trannymaxx then go to prison in a faggot liberal hellhole like new jersey.

This is the path to ascension

I can't tell if based that a tranny got placed in a all-female prison and knocked up two foids while in there, whether rape or consensual, and he gets his way with pussy literally surrounding him with easy access...

Or not because even foids in prison get pregnant all the time, the lowest of the lowest females who are criminal drug addicts still get to breed and they are probably ugly trash.

And were the ones who get vilified

And were the ones who get vilified
Foids would still use this to call for trannies to not be placed in female prisons to protect them. To them it doesn't matter if the tranny ends up getting beat up or raped in a male prison, but they'll have a problem if trannies start raping female inmates.

Remember, gynocentrism and feminism is about giving privilege and protection to biological foids with vaginas only, not trannies who they see as trying to fraud to get their way. They see trannies as men, and men are always vilified in their eyes.

unironically true. Just like Just Be dog,horse, thug,serial killer theories

It's like a pass to be a bozo. People accept it and you get false virtue and the power structure defending you. I know people who are leftist and they have good looking, although liberal girlfriends and they don't work. There are more of those women out there than you might think. They just need to like the guy, he doesn't need to work and can be on welfare.

Dickpill. That tranny probably had big dick

This is actually offensive. How long are people going to pretend to accept transgenderism as normal behavior? It needs and probably has its own thread but there is no way that trans person should have been in an all foids prison, that is just laughable to me. Rage inducing that a woman would actually have sex with him as well, assuming it wasn't rape.

Team Tranny vs Team Feminist. Who will win?

Based trannymaxxer tbh :dafuckfeels: :feelskek:

This nigger put zero effort into actually looking like a foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
which is why he is based and mogs all of us with his superior breeding strategy

trannytyrones > incels

Just run tranny game bro