Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny on Cucktear is sad that it wasn't allowed to join this forum

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 01 09 at 13 51 44 r IncelTear

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking freak lol, I want nothing more than to see the trans suicide rates rise with each passing year

Fucking freak lol, I want nothing more than to see the trans suicide rates rise with each passing year
If let them in here en masse, they will! We're doing them a favour by keeping them out

the fact that people like trannies are so desperate to get in here despite how much hate they would receive from .is shows how much better .is is than living amongst normietards in soyciety

If let them in here en masse, they will! We're doing them a favour by keeping them out
Maybe, but they are autistic if they got rejected. I didn’t use any teminology in my registration and got accepted, only himself to blame

Retard doesn't know both trannys ( at least in theory since @Broly , @Cope_Time , and @Fat Link are still here) and w*men aren't allowed on this site.

disgusting abomination troon:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The mental illness that these people are suffERing from is off the charts, yet we have to pretend as if they are totally normal

ModERn WestERn Society is a joke

Jfl at him flat-out admitting that not being physically masculine as a man guarantees you being a virgin due to women not finding you attractive :feelskek: :blackpill:.

"transmaxxing" :soy: :soy: :soy:
"Fun" fact. There IS a "transmaxxing" subreddit, and it still hadn't been banned:fuk:.

the fact that people like trannies are so desperate to get in here despite how much hate they would receive from .is shows how much better .is is than living amongst normietards in soyciety
Not exactly their motive tho technically true its obvious they want to drag others into their sick self mutilation cult.

What exactly would they contribute to this forum..?
Probably being massive trolls here, eg, a lot of bluepilled garbage coming from them