Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny offers cops sex for quitting their job

I really hate life that’s all I’ve got to say

The fucking state of the left lmao. So degenerate. It is insanity these people are supported so heavily.

"We aren't objects"

I bet at least one cop follows up on that offer

The absolute state of the west JFL

Trannies are just men who want to have sexual value.

Xer would just accuse him of rape afterwards

It would actually do it if chad walked up. If one of us did it would use it as an example of why cops are pigs and should be killed and we wouldnt get an6

the ruling class in Moscow and Beijing must be looking at the USA and laughing heartily.

When even a tranny has more SMV than you. :feelsbadman:

WTF
this is getting too out of hand

When "she" asks him if married people dont see prostitutes you can see him lose 5 more points of hope for humanity

People are actually mocking him for saying he's married in the comments. JFL tradition is dead, humans are fucking retarded LOL.

Imagine being faithful to your mate. I hate all of you.

:lul:

Last edited:
Not really Inceldom Discussion. But people's stupidity in the wake of George Floyd is baffling me. I didn't know there were that many legit anarchists out there. None of which have any plan for how order can be established in a world without police. Gonna be a lot more George Floyds for killed for a lot less in a world without cops.

Not really Inceldom Discussion. But people's stupidity in the wake of George Floyd is baffling me. I didn't know there were that many legit anarchists out there. None of which have any plan for how order can be established in a world without police. Gonna be a lot more George Floyds for killed for a lot less in a world without cops.
Indeed. They're only purpose is to use the threat of overwhelming violence to maintain order. Without that threat, everyone would not only need to be well armed ALL THE TIME, they would need to fight ALL THE TIME.

Most Incels i read about here are weak as fuck! Even me! Old cripple! No way i can live long without a peaceful world around me.

Disgusting foiddick :feelspuke:

Trannies are just men who want to have sexual value.
Screen Shot 2018 10 25 at 110215 AM