Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tranny man can't believe how dehumanizing male loneliness is

Reddit gonna reddit.

Born in tutorial mode and purposefully upped the difficulty to veteran.

FtM are giga low iq.

:lul::lul::lul:lifefuel, so she can shut up the next time

Pretty blackpilled , Woman really are naturally blackpilled It Seems , But very Low iq for doing F T M .

She will Not bear the pain that Comes with being an average Rut , and will Reverse her Transition

heard enough from this lowiq troon

me = sexual predator
chad= apex predator

int the eyes of women

“Armor that keeps creepy ass men away” or in other words genetically inferior men

It takes a transman to speak blackpill and get upvoted. If it was me I be downvoted to oblivion.:feelsUgh:

Also I disagree that you need to live it to understand it. When many have came to the conclusion of the :blackpill:without having to inject themself with hormones.

Any foid should be able to understand that she lives on tutorial mode compare to an average looking 5/10 man, How is this not basic fact?:feelswhat:

"he" goes to talk about male comraderie and is surprised that men aren't basically cheering each other on just because they're men. That's what women literally do and I recognized it-theyll group up together while men will try to group everyone as a whole together. It's annoying, it's hive-mind-ish, its peak groupthink.

Men have no problem making friends with each other, it actually comes easier to us than to foids. It’s females who can hardly stand each other and won’t associate with men at all unless they’re Chad. This is simply an attempt to say both sides are just as bad because it can’t admit that foids are unimaginably cruel. The reason no guys wants to hang out with it is because it’s a freak

FtM are giga low iq.
Foids are pretty stupid to begin with. The ones who are stupid enough to think their lives would be better as a man are next level delusional.

IT should repost this thread and start kvetching how all these stinkler inklers are NOT ENTITLED to intimacy and if they have problems in social life, they're clearly evil and deserve holocaust
they probably won't cos they pretend to be progressive and support muh homos and trannies, tho even that is a façade and they often slip up and basically call incels faggots, lol
life is insanely cruel for men, but it takes a woman (a tranny) for the issue to get any attention :fuk: women just fought for their rights, while men need to wait for women to advocate for them, because foids don't care about 80% of us and most men are utter simps who will also support muh queen and shit on fellow men

You see, this is why women shouldn't have an opinion on anything. "Mourning the loss of a privilege I didn't knew I had" JUST FUCKING LOL

You see, this is why women shouldn't have an opinion on anything. "Mourning the loss of a privilege I didn't knew I had" JUST FUCKING LOL
Women should have never gotten rights

Hope that tranny ropes

This why men are heroes and legends, not foids

I know most FTM "transmen" (transwomen if you want to speak in terms of their actual biology and not respecting their desired noun) would be offended by the idea of heterosexual men wanting to fuck them as 'crossdressing girls' because even if they are androphiles they want men they fuck to view it as "gay sex".

But OTOH does this really matter compared to how horny they are?

Like for example if there was a "lesbian" girl who thinks I am a woman trapped in a man's body yet I disagree and believe I am a man in a man's body, am I going to turn down sex with her unless she affirms my masculinity?

IDGAF if she thinks of me as a man or a woman tbh I just want to cum in her pussy, if she views that as being a "woman's clit" fucking her it doesn't bother me long as I get to coom in her womb

Horniness and desire for human bonding IMO would eclipse hangups over how others willing to fuck you view your gender identity, especially if your gender identity is male because IMO those identifying as male care less about such affirmations.

I think the more important thing is just respecting boundaries of what acts people are willing to do. Like for example a foid who thinks of herself as male (FTM) probably doesn't want to get fucked in the vagina (only anus or mouth) so I wouldn't insist on fucking the vagina as I would understand that to be annoying/upsetting to someone identifying that way.

I might even try to avoid female pronouns like she/her when speaking and use gender-neutral ones like they/them as a transition to maybe even using male ones. Ultimately shit like that isn't important to me long as I get to coom in a foid. I can tolerate the foid's lack of respect for nature if she/they/he can tolerate my lack of respect for purely affirmational gender identities policing language to excess.

I mean hell I'm pretty sure actual faggots LARP about calling each other a girl all the time so if she actually identifies as a "gay man" in spite of her vagina she should be into such LARPs as a kind of ribbing/erotic insult, like how some foids are into being called slut/whore etc.

Hope that tranny ropes

Clown world. When they think tutorial mode is too hard and realize incel mode is nightmare mode

>i can't be nice to men because they might assault me

reddit logic

It's only wrong when we say it :feelsclown:

She's like a noble who hasn't know life outside a palace, oblivious to the privileges of her life, wanting to go live as a malnourished peasant because she thought it would be fun.

She's like a noble who hasn't know life outside a palace, oblivious to the privileges of her life, wanting to go live as a malnourished peasant because she thought it would be fun.
white people tbh

Must read content

the foids will never understand until they become traps :feelskek:

fkin retard foids turning to incels its over for this abominations they are women with facial hair and boobs removed

a foid turns into an incel, deeply regrets it and mourns her lost privilege. thats hilarious

also, it's kinda interesting how completely oblivious she was about our suffering before this

FtM are giga low iq.

Yep, being transman is like being born with Jeff Bezos' wealth and then becoming "transhomeless" by burning all your assets and cash. No IQ has ever been lower.

a foid turns into an incel, deeply regrets it and mourns her lost privilege. thats hilarious

also, it's kinda interesting how completely oblivious she was about our suffering before this

Obviously, this is why I'm advocating for more FTM transitions, we need more Blackpilled toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men have no problem making friends with each other, it actually comes easier to us than to foids. It’s females who can hardly stand each other and won’t associate with men at all unless they’re Chad. This is simply an attempt to say both sides are just as bad because it can’t admit that foids are unimaginably cruel. The reason no guys wants to hang out with it is because it’s a freak

The redditards in the comment are missing the point of female priviledge and only hitting the 'men aren't compassionate enough together' crap.

men are always trying to jostle each other and put each other down. theyre toxic too lol :feelskek:

Yes, the realities of transitioning are often very sad.

Quite brutal. Another blonde.

He was so close to realizing the blackpill