Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny loses his wig

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

JFL this shit was so funny and unexpected, I was expecting some punches but then the foid pulls his out his wig and you see his balding old man hair :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No offense for baldcels but it was so funny. Also pathetic how he has a younger and more attractive bf, he must be gay or bi because no way that tranny passes as real foid.

:soy:She is obviously indistinguishable from a real woman inkwell!:soy:

View attachment 645407

JFL this shit was so funny and unexpected, I was expecting some punches but then the foid pulls his out his wig and you see his balding old man hair :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No offense for baldcels but it was so funny. Also pathetic how he has a younger and more attractive bf, he must be gay or bi because no way that tranny passes as real foid.
this is why @Broly is afraid of foids

no need to beat a troon
just snatch his wig

Brutal baldpill, the boyfriend probably was just embarrassed for dating a bald man more than dating a tranny. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I wouldn't be surprised if gays force their boyfriends to become tranny because they're embarrassed of baldness.

lol wow. That was like revealing the person's real identity. Scary!

And yeah it blows my mind that someone like that has a young and reasonably attractive partner.

Weird world we live in sometimes.

chrome-C8-CRIi-XCyo.png

View attachment 645407

Over for transmaxxers :feelsrope:

One of the funniest things I have seen in a while.

lol wow. That was like revealing the person's real identity. Scary!

And yeah it blows my mind that someone like that has a young and reasonably attractive partner.

Weird world we live in sometimes.
Money

That's why

Brutal whigg pill