Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny: Extremely short and feeling hopeless when it comes to women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FTMMen/comments/15jl15f/extremely_short_and_feeling_hopeless_when_it/

I almost laugh when guys complain about being 5'6", I'm only 5'1"... And I'm trans. Women online constantly drone on about height, men drone on about height, and even studies should that women care about height (quite a bit). It sounds like height isn't even a preference, rather a requirement. Add that with having no dick, I feel like I'm a fucking joke. I'm the embodiment of a dickless manlet.

And whose fault is that? Jfl at these low IQ foids ruining their life and becoming incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just take a shower and improve your personality bro, try therapy bro! After that bitches will be wet for u brah

Why would she ever do this to herself? She could have lived her life as a mid-tier woman, now her fate is to be a dickless manlet truecel. Gigaover for FtMcels

i like it when they become trans
they ruin their bodies forever and cut their tits
even if she want to go back rn, it's totally over for her

Haha this cunt went from tutorial mode to legendary hardened AI difficulty. How retarded to decide to be a male when you are that short.

He can't even geomax because being a troon is a death sentence outside the west and some outlier places like Thailand

Just improve your personality and it'll work

Haha this cunt went from tutorial mode to legendary hardened AI difficulty. How retarded to decide to be a male when you are that short.

He can't even geomax because being a troon is a death sentence outside the west and some outlier places like Thailand
"he"?

:feelsPop:
Into the 41% you go

Just step off the stool.

> He

Another day, another regretful FTM preparing to join r/detrans after getting a taste of the incel life:feelsPop::feelsPop:. Hopefully this will be a shock therapy for her that will insure that she won't pull up any gaslighting bluepilled bullshit at incels complaining about not passing female requirements to qualify as a person worthy of dating.

Just take a shower and improve your personality bro, try therapy bro! After that bitches will be wet for u brah

Why would she ever do this to herself? She could have lived her life as a mid-tier woman, now her fate is to be a dickless manlet truecel. Gigaover for FtMcels
i like it when they become trans
they ruin their bodies forever and cut their tits
even if she want to go back rn, it's totally over for her
:feelsPop:
Into the 41% you go

They should take more showers and stop being misogynistic ;);););)

Woman don't care about height, fucking incel! :feelskek::feelskek:

She just needs to get dicked down

She literally fucking chose this for herself

"Make a woman have to live as a man for her sins" sounds like some divine intervention scenario but these retards are doing it to themselfs.

He nuked his potential SMV for this while being 5’1 kek

Imagine thinking becoming a guy would make your life easier knowing that you have a body of a female. Tutorial Mode --> HOF Mode. Her suffering is warranted, not too late to detransition ofc.

welcome to hell

Everything about this post is based

The male penis can also not be easily recreated, well in fact it can't be at all with technology now. Male to female surgery is already very bad, but female to male also has extremely bad results. If they don't get the operation at all, maybe they can avoid being mutilated further, but then they have to live as a "man" with a vagina, which won't have many males or females seeing them as a male.

Imagine being a transcel and going to Thailand to get fucked by a ladyboy. Straight with extra steps :feelskek:

Just take a shower, bro :soy: