Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannies fantasize about kidnapping incels and injecting them with estrogen

they should learn how to write the word "incel" first lol.
my sandnigger blood will reject outsider hormones or will just start self destruction.

Yup, IT and other adjacent leftist sites are filled with groomers and predators that want to harm directionless men, they did the same shit R9K. Extra warning for any fakecels and or copecels, taking the bluepill again runs the risk of having faggots like this pinkpill you in the process, especially if your mentally ill

Kidnap tranny freaks and fill them with lead, in a video game.

So they're admitting they're ugly fucks resorting to this shit because ugly "women" are treated better than ugly men & trannies are a protected class.

trannies are deranged and would fuck anything thats known

And somehow we're painted as monsters while groomers go free, I wish for Hitlers spirit to go inside me so I can start the 4th reich and cleanse

kidnap trannies and turn them back into men again with mental torture in roblox

Yeah nothing new. These tranny retards are so coombrained that they want everyone else to join their autogynephilia sex cult. That's why they talk to underaged kids about their "tiddy skittles" on discord and want to "break their eggs" aka turn them trans. Unironical predators who should be at the very least chemically castrated

These niggas know that going through a "Femboy" transition only works for guys that looked twinky to begin with, right?...

Not every dude here looks like Elliot Roger. Very few do.

I would look like a subhuman tranny if I suddenly decided to go Femboy.

Retards :feelscry:

Not like those faggots could kidnap someone after pumping themselves with tranny drugs.
I bet even before that each of them was either a skeleton or fat.

Trannies love to cut themselves and carve their skin a sensible man needs to go 1 step further and push the knife in whilst simultaneously twisting it.

These niggas know that going through a "Femboy" transition only works for guys that looked twinky to begin with, right?...

Not every dude here looks like Elliot Roger. Very few do.

I would look like a subhuman tranny if I suddenly decided to go Femboy.

Retards :feelscry:
I don't know when incel became synonymous with soy for many people, I am about as broad as a fridge and look like a creepy serial killer child molester rapist pantysniffer creepshottaker not a faggy nerd or skinny skeleton

I don't know when incel became synonymous with soy for many people, I am about as broad as a fridge and look like a creepy serial killer child molester rapist pantysniffer creepshottaker not a faggy nerd or skinny skeleton
:incel: Because of this meme, probably.

And me neither. I straight up look like the neighborhood pedophile. The fact that they think I should femboymaxx is fucking hysterical.

These are the most mentally ill members of society of course they have sick fantasies like this.