Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trannies are erasing gold-star lesbianism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Ns94xtRoI

OH the pearl clutching! As much as I think trannies are freaks, they have a purpose-- and that is to freak biological women, especially lesbians, the fuck out. Use the cudgel of progressivism to force women to comply with men. Women should HAVE no gendered safe spaces. If you aren't gonna FUCK me, I'm gonna do everything I can to throw trannies into your spaces so you will never catch a break you fucking whores. Throwing a tranny in a lesbian center, or women's sports, is like kidnapping a woman and stuffing her into a coffin full of snakes and eels. AND I LOVE IT.

Incels should start acting like left wing authoritarians IRL for no other reason than to traumatize leftists into becoming right wing. This is why every incel should start using pronouns and bullying people who don't unironically.

Last edited:
OH the pearl clutching! As much as I think trannies are freaks, they have a purpose-- and that is to freak biological women, especially lesbians, the fuck out. Use the cudgel of progressivism to force women to comply with men. Women should HAVE no gendered safe spaces. Throwing a tranny in a lesbian center, or women's sports, is like kidnapping a woman and stuffing her into a coffin full of snakes and eels. AND I LOVE IT.
Extremely BASED and INCREDIBLY high IQ, trannies are a much lesser evil because they are just mentally ill men compared to mentally ill foids (all of them). Its just a nice shock to their entitlement to show them just how far men have been held back, especially when they are being dominated in sports and crept on in bathrooms

I'll stop at openly actually supporting trannyism because the majority of trannies are mentally ill feminist progressives who hate incels and wish all of were eradicated both for being ugly and for largely not going along with their delusions. Though I'm not going to weep over foids being raped and assaulted by 200lb men claiming they're women and demanding to be accepted, it's what they brought onto themselves. :feelshaha:

Trannies are another symptom of societal rot

OH the pearl clutching! As much as I think trannies are freaks, they have a purpose-- and that is to freak biological women, especially lesbians, the fuck out. Use the cudgel of progressivism to force women to comply with men. Women should HAVE no gendered safe spaces. If you aren't gonna FUCK me, I'm gonna do everything I can to throw trannies into your spaces so you will never catch a break you fucking whores. Throwing a tranny in a lesbian center, or women's sports, is like kidnapping a woman and stuffing her into a coffin full of snakes and eels. AND I LOVE IT.
1684203601339146.png

Acting left wing is cucked

I support leftists because they're destroying society. That's a good thing.

I'll stop at openly actually supporting trannyism because the majority of trannies are mentally ill feminist progressives who hate incels and wish all of were eradicated both for being ugly and for largely not going along with their delusions.
This, and most women still love troons. The ones who oppose them are referred to as “TERFs” or whatever

Trans faggots are our allies against the femoid menace! we both have a a common enemy i.e biological double x gender!

A lot of those trannies claim to be "lesbians" themselves. It's just so funny lol.