Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trannies are actually fucking retarded

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
And I don't mean that just because they're extremely mentally ill cryptopedophiles who make most things I use to cope (anime, vidya) worse because of their faggot morality. I mean it because the amount of trannies I have seen with 7-10/10 facial/bone structure is ridiculous. They won the genetic lottery and could be living the dream life of 95% of men by cashing in on their Chad privilege, but they chop off their cock instead. I'd be willing to bet at least 10% of trannies are like that. A relatively small amount but still way too damn high.

Imagine you're in the top 10% of men, you can get pussy anytime you want, you don't have to spend a single second of your existence worrying about your "personality" or "treating women like people" and you can basically turn women into your personal sex slaves just by existing, and you decide to throw it all away and cut off your dick all because of a retarded fetish. JFL

I hope they all rope

all tranies looks like dogshit tho

true many trannies seem to be high tier normies/chadlites or giga subhuman incels. before they tranny maxxed. very few normies and non giga incels

Youth of tomorrow are brainwashed by LGBT school system and Dr and they are promoting this vile illness

Seeing such degenerates is lifefuel for me.

They serve as a reminder that no matter how bad incel life may be, it could've been much worse. We could've been born as trannies, faggots, bluepilled cucks, etc. Now that's a fate worse than inceldom.

mentally ill cryptopedophiles

BTC

Trannies are mentally ill, plenty of statusmaxxed HTN normies troon out for foids attention and stuff. They are also probably closet homosexual attentionwhores who can't get attention for being gay so they troon out

I feel bad for trannies i have never had any negative experience with troons neither IRL nor online and i feel bad for them because they are victims of females hypergamy and they are just trying to get a bit of females privilage at the end of the day another consequences of the modern world madness

They serve as a reminder that no matter how bad incel life may be, it could've been much worse. We could've been born as trannies, faggots, bluepilled cucks, etc. Now that's a fate worse than inceldom.
As much as the incel life sucks, I still have my dick, I don't have AIDS/ass cancer and I'm not a retarded bluepiller.

tranny culture is very powerful, it can grab chadcels sometimes, still rare cases IMO

most likely time for a chadcel to troon out is probably when they are starting to lose sex appeal, like some of those old athletes that trooned out

Pretty much

Attachments

• IMG_20230125_191042.jpg
    IMG_20230125_191042.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
Someone needs to analyze the mind of a tranny. The amount of degeneracy they possess is mind blowing.

a true-transcel would not use drugs and piss and shit themselves with stolen panties(i think?[in video game????])

Agreed with this, but imagine you ascended, had a son and your son was born gay, that would also be one of the worst fates.

I never see chad trannies only chad crossdressers on 4chan

And I don't mean that just because they're extremely mentally ill cryptopedophiles who make most things I use to cope (anime, vidya) worse because of their faggot morality. I mean it because the amount of trannies I have seen with 7-10/10 facial/bone structure is ridiculous. They won the genetic lottery and could be living the dream life of 95% of men by cashing in on their Chad privilege, but they chop off their cock instead. I'd be willing to bet at least 10% of trannies are like that. A relatively small amount but still way too damn high.

Imagine you're in the top 10% of men, you can get pussy anytime you want, you don't have to spend a single second of your existence worrying about your "personality" or "treating women like people" and you can basically turn women into your personal sex slaves just by existing, and you decide to throw it all away and cut off your dick all because of a retarded fetish. JFL

I hope they all rope
why would you be upset about that jfl

u wanna get mogged harder than you already do every day? what kind of retard tier logic is this

the more fucked people there are in this world the better

troons are just giga autists and truecels that see no other option than to dress up as a toilet. i've never seen any look good or even mid pre transition.

Very good incel discussion

I hate how trannies are taking over the internet, you are supposed to agree with that they stupid gender ideology or you brutally canceled everyhwere

chad privilege pretty much

they get bored of fucking sluts and want to try random shit

Chad's #1 priority in life isn't getting pussy; that's so easy for him that he barely thinks about it. Instead, he wants to win that next football game, or whatever goal a chad would have