Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@trancended truecel it was mongeralization that killed us

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Originally most indians or our original fore father's were mainly from the ivc those that left to the east and south mated with the hunter gathers of those regions significantly muttifying our pure ivc genes to create the ancestral South indian those that stayed in the ivc and bred with the migrants from central Asia (note this is not an invasion but rather different people's coming to our region to mate with us) they mixed to create the ani indians.

Know the modern day curry is essentially asi mixed with ani but asi itself was already a mixture of mixed caucasoids so it was a mixed caucasoid to begin with and you have the rors which is the purest form of the ani.

What killed us curries is our Indus Valley civilzation fore fathers deciding to breed with ancient tribal niggers.

And note the ivc wouldnt have been fair skinned or blue eyed they would have been dark skinned caucasians similar to how bmac looks.

Our 1 down fall was us mixing with those things.

Screenshot 20200529 031806

Screenshot 20200529 031813

As you can see for most of us half of our genes is still from the ivc thankfully but still the damage done is saddening.

@Mahmoud
@Transcended Trucel thoughts on this brutal truth.

Fuck brutal. Def explains alot. How every 500 years, India degraded more and more after fall of Ashoka.
More and more nigger genes. More and more division.

I find it odd though, that most of the software Indians in the west come from the southern area, I think it's likely due to more colonial influence there.

"Our White genes got genocided by niggers, now we are hideous currys?"

"Our White genes got genocided by niggers, now we are hideous currys?"

Not an ounce of snow nigger was mentioned i said Indus Valley genes not sintasha genes

It's over for mongoloidcels

Not an ounce of snow nigger was mentioned i said Indus Valley genes not sintasha genes
Touché! (Snow nigger! I like that. I'll be using it sometimes LOL)

Unfortunately, i don't know much about the Indus Valley civilization, but i have heard of the megalithic city and ports! Impressive stuff. Yet similar to most other sites around the world, especially south America. Peru and nearby.

Seems like no one knows much about them. That is why i mostly discount your theory. However, i do recognize your intelligence, so you could be right and i could be wrong.

Being snowblind i ofc want to think it was a white civilization. But who knows. Certainly not corrupt modern archeology! (Destroy evidence much?)

I find it odd though, that most of the software Indians in the west come from the southern area, I think it's likely due to more colonial influence there.
Wrong, Northeastern and Central India was directly controlled by the British while Southern India was composed of princely states, ruled by the natives, which were only indirectly subordinate to the British. The areas governed by the British were most impoverished, while areas ruled by native kings turned out to have much higher living standards and a more literate population. This is why these areas are more affluent.

Wrong, Northeastern and Central India was directly controlled by the British while Southern India was composed of princely states, ruled by the natives, which were only indirectly subordinate to the British. The areas governed by the British were most impoverished, while areas ruled by native kings turned out to have much higher living standards and a more literate population. This is why these areas are more affluent.
It's the other way around. Makes more sense thinking about it. Foreigners would def seek to extract more wealth without care for populace

It's the other way around. Makes more sense thinking about it. Foreigners would def seek to extract more wealth without care for populace

The bengalis were the 2nd richest under the Mughals in terms of export sure the Mughals are bad but the British are on terms of evil that makes the Mughals look good

The bengalis were the 2nd richest under the Mughals in terms of export sure the Mughals are bad but the British are on terms of evil that makes the Mughals look good
mughals still had power & culture base in India while british power & culture base is far away and they have more racism as well.

I like the Ghurkas!

Manlets with knives and a fighting spirit!

Truely a great people!

Free them!

mughals still had power & culture base in India while british power & culture base is far away and they have more racism as well.

Fucking hell we have been royally fucked over and know our countries are shit holes brutal.