Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Traits that despite common belief, aren't related to being high T

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
Male pattern balding: It depends on sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT not necessarily high levels of it, which is just baseline genetics, that's why so many low T soys still bald and many high T chads keep their hair until their 60s

Horniness: It's almost entirely psychological and not physical, T gives you potency but lust is in your brain

Dick size: It depends on prenatal T and baseline genetics, not T levels during/after puberty

Body hair pattern: Baseline genes

Acne: It's caused by hormone fluctuations not high T, if your levels are stable you won't have acne low or high

Defined, sharp, prominent facial bones, V taper, etc: This is genetic bone shape and the trait of good looking chads, nothing to do with T

Height: You can be short/tall and high/low T, not related

On a side note, traits that actually are related to being high T:
- Muscle mass and athleticism: Brutally dependent on being high T
- Male-specific mental sharpness, energy and intelligence: Need T
- Mental health: Low T or unstable T will fuck you up big time, it makes you depressed, anxious, neurotic and foid-like
- Physical health: Your entire body deteriorates if you have fucked up hormones

Last edited:
Wish i had lower T so i wouldn't be attracted to females

if you're high T it's almost impossible to fall into depression. Something bad may occur to you but you'll probably move on pretty quick unlike low Tcels like me. Good thread.

I am also hairy, coomer but that doesnt make me high T. I still am pretty low T.