Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious traitors amongus. (IT glowing and admits to faking threads here for reddit)

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
"they found out who i was so they banned me" jfl as far as I know you don't need an account to lurk here, meaning, if they got banned it's LITERALLY because they're posting on here. Is it any surprise these fucking attention seaking losers are literally posting the most glowing threads here and then screen capping it and posting it on IT?? I mean this is literally what they are doing.

So how much sense does it make now to have a fucking entire sub reddit of THEIR OWN POSTS THEY'RE ATTENTING TO PASS OFF AS SOMEONE ELSES???? HELLO??

"I'm going to pose as a violent incel and make threads about rape and murder to expose how violent incels are."

It's like the story of the CIA trying to form a terror group with in the united states to target and arrest disgruntled rural right wingers. Only thing was everyone in the group was an under cover CIA and the whole OP was a cia op. So at the end of the OP when the terror attack was being planned all 5 members in the group were CIA members that had no idea they were CIA members. It's literally the same thing:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelswhere:

Attachments

• amongus.PNG
    amongus.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 109

traitors amongus

traitors aMOnGUS

Niki is mentally unstable and based off of their life style there's very little doubt in my mind they were making violent threads here to reupload to IT. all for some reddit upboats. these people are fucking sad.

What fucking hypocrites. How the fuck can you even justify wasting their time? Niki self admitted to posting here (why? to pose as an incel and get invited to the next discord "terror meeting" if they gained trust by posting "Women deserve to be raped" threads and calling people niggers?) JFL.

It's been mostly proven princess kitty does this was well, literally saying "buddy boyo" in their fucking reddit posts. these people are literally insane glowing losers holy FUCKKK. Since they use their real name and face we should expose them to their work ect for being incels and posting "women deserve to be raped" and "i'm entitled to sex" bait threads they keep obviously posting here to rile up the community.

Jfl seriosuly imagine exposing these people to their bosses and families and then them trying to say "well you don't understand! I was only pretending to be an incel and saying women should be killed and raped! it was a joke! i was trying to post my thread and screencap it and upload it to reddit for upvotes! my goal was to also infiltrator the group!"

Last edited:
Amorgos, Greece

No one cares.

I don't get the CIA reference since the CIA doesn't really do domestic ops. Are you referring to FBI?

Of course they are most glowing treads are made by greycels or dormant accounts.

@Boba thoughts?

Worthless cucks and whores got nothing better to do

Every day there's someone posting some p3do shit and always feel like hard larping. The mods should ban those without questioning.