Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trait: When you were a kid you realized that most adults are cunts

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They're fucking passive-aggresive cunts who are only focused on their own advantage and are full of themselves.

But this doesn't mean I liked kids my age either: They were immature, low-inhib niggers and retards.

Somehow I was always more mature than kids AND most adults. It's like I was fucking born mature.

You were born a non NPC. Unable to get into the carefree nature of not accepting reality and living in a bubble of delusion.

I often sometimes wonder if humans (and genetically modified creatures) are meant to be sheep and if we're re just mentally defective.

most adults sided with the bullies
prob because adults and kid bullies are one in the same

You were born a non NPC. Unable to get into the carefree nature of not accepting reality and living in a bubble of delusion.

I often sometimes wonder if humans (and genetically modified creatures) are meant to be sheep and if we're re just mentally defective.
We're restless. Early trauma and negative experiences taught us that this world is neither safe nor sane. This is why our brain is constantly working. Constantly figuring shit out. Learning and noticing patterns. We instinctively know that us being here in this flawed world is not good. This world DEEPLY unsettles us. We realized this world is fake and seeking for something real.

Normoids... they're the most self-satisfied creatures in the world. It's really fucking disgusting. They know this mindless world... it's theirs. They know they will procreate just like every of their ancestors did and they will use the same cheap, dirty tricks on foids like his father did to get one long enough to procreate and he will raise that kid the same way he was raised. They know it works. They know in a job only the most mindless bullshit will be required. This puts them at ease. They feel safe. They're satisfied like a fucking pig in dirt. They're fucking home.

We never fucking felt home.

being not a shit in a sea full of shits is backwards

bunch of fuckers out there praying on weak , quiet people .

people are only good with you if you got something they want ( money and or drugs ) or your just low inhib to be around.

They're fucking passive-aggresive cunts who are only focused on their own advantage and are full of themselves.
They're passive-aggressive cowards who talk/laugh behind your back but hold a straight face or smirk to your face. Happened today.

I don't hate other people. I find that the vast majority of them are likeable.

It's just that most of them try in life and miserably fail because the world as a whole is completely fucked.

I always felt I was more mature than everyone.

Normies adults want to take advantage of everyone. When I was a kid adults would look through me.

No 'cause non NPC people actually create world. non NPC people are mostly at the bottom or are elite of the world