Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRAIT: Shitting yourself or barfing at school

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
Lol. Gotta laugh.

Did your school have that ONE kid that shat himself from time to time? Lullzz he ended up in the "nurses station"

OR the Incel, for some reason his name was Chuckie or kenny. Barfed up a lung while eating the chicken marsala and it SMELLED for weeks?

......naturally Chad never shat himself. His recombined personality was stronger than his ass muscles.....

And let's be honest...
If the hottie named Rachel shat herself in geometry class, it was somehow sexy and exciting instead of disgusting

Last edited:
I barfed at this thread

I barfed on the track while running the mile. I would also shart myself on rare occasion, then dispose of my shit stained underwear in the restroom, either by tossing them into the trash can or ditching them in a toilet or sink lmao

I kind of had the opposite in elementary school, I was fucking PUKED ON numerous times by the same kid. For some reason during assemblies/school productions we were forced to sit in alphabetical order on the floor. There was this one foid who basically everytime we did this would vomit. Everytime she would vomit she would try to avoid the other kids so decided that I was the perfect person to do it on.

There were a few kids I went to school with who wet themselves or shat themselves.

I barfed all over my desk and my exercise book the one day. The headteacher had to come and clean it up. I felt terrible, I was delirious with fever and didn't really know what was going on. I have only the fuzziest memories of that day.

I kind of had the opposite in elementary school, I was fucking PUKED ON numerous times by the same kid. For some reason during assemblies/school productions we were forced to sit in alphabetical order on the floor. There was this one foid who basically everytime we did this would vomit. Everytime she would vomit she would try to avoid the other kids so decided that I was the perfect person to do it on.
You must have god tier tolerance to not get a nice vomit proof watch.
Nicewatch2

I threw up at school once. It was brutal.

So, tell me about yourself and this IT you come from...

I threw up a whole bottle of robitussin in the hallway and everybody freaked out because my vomit looked like blood, i wasn't really embarrassed because nobody really knew who I was.

There was this kid in school that always smelt like shit, idk if he had shit himself or if it was his natural scent.

Geez, something like that is just real life a Chad. They laugh later.

For us, it sticks for a long time
It gave me a mental illness that lasted for years.
There was this kid in school that always smelt like shit, idk if he had shit himself or if it was his natural scent.
There was a stinky kid that always smelled like piss and dirty clothes. Looking back on it now, shame on ALL the teachers for ignoring it, just shows they don’t care. He was poor, and had no mom, was raised by a single poor dad.

It gave me a mental illness that lasted for years.

There was a stinky kid that always smelled like piss and dirty clothes. Looking back on it now, shame on ALL the teachers for ignoring it, just shows they don’t care. He was poor, and had no mom, was raised by a single poor dad.
Brutal. The kid just needed a friend.
See, this is something we can do.

Reach out to one person.

Give them unconditional acceptance

A bear that raided my camp and ate all my CANNED TUNA had explosive bloody shit and vomit on the trail to the creek...

It moaned all night downwind of me....

Freaked me out.

I've puked in school but its never been on the floor. My parents taught me that if you're gonna puke either swallow it or don't fucking do it on the floor

As for shitting, I never used school public bathrooms and I almost always had dihharia when I was a kid if I had to shit (I think because I literally only ate meat idk) so I have shit myself. However I've never been caught for doing so. While this is embarassing, I've also held in a shit for over 7 hours. and I can hold my bowel movements for a very long time from my school experiences.

Never puked, pissed, or shitted publicly in school ever. Haven't even puked in a bathroom in school itself since like Kindergarten. Every time I felt sick, I would just stay home, despite my parents always forcing me to go to school, unless I had an illness on the severe side.