Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trainwreckstv is our guy

One earthling got banned off twitch after saying all truth about twitch thots lmao. Everything ia cucked

I used to sub to him on twitch, he's pretty cool and i take his side against mitch jones.

lmao, huge redpill tbh :feelskek:
can be nice to find a smaller streamer on Twitch sometimes, playing an older less popular game, and just hang out and chat for a while.. good cope when you have no real friends :feelsbadman:

fuck, Sam's editing doesn't get praised enough
even in tiny, whatever-the-fuck videos like this, they're edited to fuckin perfection

> r/livestreamfail
Huge cucc

I only really watched him when he streamed with greek. Ever since greek ditched i havent logged onto twitch.

I only really watched him when he streamed with greek. Ever since greek ditched i havent logged onto twitch.

greek is the funniest fucker alive tbh
lmao, huge redpill tbh :feelskek:
can be nice to find a smaller streamer on Twitch sometimes, playing an older less popular game, and just hang out and chat for a while.. good cope when you have no real friends :feelsbadman:

fuck, Sam's editing doesn't get praised enough
even in tiny, whatever-the-fuck videos like this, they're edited to fuckin perfection

yea agreed on the second point