Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Training for white knights: new anti-sexual harassment seminars are now focusing on being “active bystanders”

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I’ve probably attended a dozen or so of these in my life, all because an organization I'm affiliated with wants everyone to undergo them.

It started when I was a boardingschoolcel in the northeastern United States; the Owen Labrie case was playing out on national media, and my prep school didn’t want to be the next one featured on Vanity Fair. And the cultural backdrop surrounding #MeToo and Brett Kavanaugh didn’t help. Boarding schools are huge breeding grounds for potential sexual assault cases if you didn't realize -- it's essentially a pressure cooker for teenagers who don't have parental supervision for weeks or even months on end. So the administration decided to hire a couple of lawyers whose job it was to lecture everyone, students and faculty, about consent. We’d have to attend a few of these throughout the year. Some seminars would be for everyone, but some other seminars were broken down by gender and year group.

Those seminars were simple: the message was basically “don't rape anyone” and "don't send nudes", so on and so forth. Having absolutely no intention to rape or send nudes, I just sat through them like I would one of those platitudinous "say no to drugs" talks.

I'm now in the U.K. and over the last few years, I've noticed a shift in how these seminars usually go. Instead of saying "don't rape anyone", there's an increasingly large focus on being a white knight. Or, as they call it, being an "active bystander":

It's not enough for me just to not rape anyone; apparently, I now have a moral obligation to intervene in awkward situations.

Here's what really annoys me about the "active bystander" doctrine:
  • As one of the least privileged individuals I know, I have to potentially police the behaviour of more outgoing and social peers who are more privileged and influential than I. This puts me in an awkward spot.
  • As someone who finds social settings mentally taxing, I find it more difficult than others to analyze social situations and interpret body language and behavioural cues. I have no idea if someone is experiencing an uncomfortable situation, and simply am not confident that I can react appropriately.
  • As an ethnic, I can't help but think that everything I do or say will be racialized, and that if I proactively confront a white man (or womanfemoid) who I genuinely believe is behaving inappropriately, another bystander would be inclined to side with them given their implicit racial biases.
  • As a subhuman, I don't believe that anyone else would reciprocate and step in if I was the one being bullied, harassed, assaulted, or abused. Nobody gives a shit about men -- especially low-SMV men.
Now, to their credit, "active bystander" training tries to address not only sexual harassment and abusive relationships, but also workplace bullying, cyberbullying, school bullying, et cetera, whether in a sexual or non-sexual context. But it's clear during the discussion phase of such training that most normies still uphold rigidly gendered worldviews -- i.e. with men as "aggressors" and with femoids as "victims".

To this end, I am inclined to believe that "active bystander" doctrine only serves the socially confident and the genetically privileged -- leaving all of us subhumans here to rot.

Last edited:
As a nonchad male you are expected to throw away your life for females or you are deemed a misogynist.
That's how you can tell the term misogynist is more than often just a silencing tactic.

Yeah, those seminars are bullshit, I usually just tune them out because frankly I don't give a fuck if a foid gets sexually harassed

Sounds like a human problem tbh

20200602 021524

I bet you have to go through the same shit in Canada. Don't you go to U of T?
Ye

But I go to online classes though. Still my chemistry prof worships BLM rioting chimps

As a nonchad male you are expected to throw away your life for females or you are deemed a misogynist.
That's how you can tell the term misogynist is more than often just a silencing tactic.

damn you had to take those shitty ass seminars in NE boarding school a lot? I was in a NE boarding school for a year and I don't remember ever having to do one, though we had these gay ass meetings a couple of times a week where the whole school would have to watch some presentation or some shit so maybe it just happened then and I just didn't pay attention.

damn you had to take those shitty ass seminars in NE boarding school a lot? I was in a NE boarding school for a year and I don't remember ever having to do one, though we had these gay ass meetings a couple of times a week where the whole school would have to watch some presentation or some shit so maybe it just happened then and I just didn't pay attention.

One every few months.

I actually know a couple of classmates who have been expelled (or, as they like to say, dismissed, because that word sounds better) for sexually assaulting people. JFL it'll be fucking hilarious when one of them ends up running for Congress.

It's literally propaganda brainwashing. Men will police themselves because of the programming society instils in people early on, which as time passes by will be kept the law by mobs and gangs of Men specifically aimed at tackling these situations. As even more time passes and more and more people are brainwashed into the new think the laws will be changed since what a society thinks over time becomes Law eventually. It is an attempt to squash Male liberty and ensure the whores rise to power.
"Did you dare hurt my feelings Incel? Call the police! We have a MISOGYNIST OVER HERE!!!" Seeing as how Misogyny is trying to be brought in as hate speech by governments this type of behaviour from cumbrain Foids won't be too far off from being reality.

"Did you dare hurt my feelings Incel? Call the police! We have a MISOGYNIST OVER HERE!!!" Seeing as how Misogyny is trying to be brought in as hate speech by governments this type of behaviour from cumbrain Foids won't be too far off from being reality.
Males that oppose the military draft in Asia have been conflated with incels. I shit you not.
Being angry at double standards is now considered to be male victimhood.

"Others take on a slightly different but equally misogynistic flavour, such as the sentiment of how military conscription sets men back in their career whilst self-serving and career-minded women are given a step ahead to advance in life. This sense of male victimhood is something which is universal and could find resonance and manifest violently in an Asian context through something that might look like Incel violence."

I actually know a couple of classmates who have been expelled (or, as they like to say, dismissed, because that word sounds better) for sexually assaulting people.
Remember. Sexual Assault = Non Chad. Rough Sex = Chad. Non Chads touching a Foids arm is "sexual assault" while Chad punching a Foid during intercourse is "rough sex".

One every few months.

I actually know a couple of classmates who have been expelled (or, as they like to say, dismissed, because that word sounds better) for sexually assaulting people. JFL it'll be fucking hilarious when one of them ends up running for Congress.
damn thats brutal. every few months sounds like torture.

I was "expelled" as well (not technically but they made it clear that they didn't want me to go back at all), which was retarded though since I got asked to not come back for a bullshit reason.

Yeah, those seminars are bullshit, I usually just tune them out because frankly I don't give a fuck if a foid gets sexually harassed
Usually they are asking for it by how they dress.

Males that oppose the military draft in Asia have been conflated with incels. I shit you not.
Being angry at double standards is now considered to be male victimhood.

Wow. Talk about scapegoating a whole gender just because they are smart and are beginning to see through the lies. Next thing you know Whoidscum will be out in the streets with little white flowers.
Usually they are asking for it by how they dress.
Precisely.. but when you say it the PC brigade lynch mobs come out and hang you from a lamp post in Fortnite.

Wow. Talk about scapegoating a whole gender just because they are smart and are beginning to see through the lies. Next thing you know Whoidscum will be out in the streets with little white flowers.
If everything is "misogyny" then nothing is.

If everything is "misogyny" then nothing is.
You think the nanny state would allow their cash cows (Foids) ever be without protection? Without Foids fully innoculated against aggression they won't be able to push out mouths to feed and to clothe and to bathe and to consume. I'd expect a cultural shift leading to more stringent restrictions as to who gets what in society. Honestly feels like we are heading for a Femi-Fascist government the way the west is heading, the way Male problems are ignored and Foid problems elevated.

You think the nanny state would allow their cash cows (Foids) ever be without protection? Without Foids fully innoculated against aggression they won't be able to push out mouths to feed and to clothe and to bathe and to consume. I'd expect a cultural shift leading to more stringent restrictions as to who gets what in society. Honestly feels like we are heading for a Femi-Fascist government the way the west is heading, the way Male problems are ignored and Foid problems elevated.
If the "collapse" happens that's almost guaranteed to be attempted.
Peaceful times are underrated.
Conflicts and unrest provide a justification for people to be even more uneven-handed in how they treat males versus how they treat females.
And it's not just western countries but worldwide where male problems are ignored and female problems elevated.

I would just let the foid get raped and say I was scared or something.

No point in supporting the society that doesn't want you. If anything incels should profess arrogant indifference.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 36, Bluepillers: 60)

@PPEcel let me know if CuckTears touches this.

Fortunately I haven't had to attend any of these. Most of the time the foid gets assaulted it's by someone they are fucking, as a kissless virgin no way am I ever intervening JFL.

damn thats brutal. every few months sounds like torture.

I was "expelled" as well (not technically but they made it clear that they didn't want me to go back at all), which was retarded though since I got asked to not come back for a bullshit reason.
I probably was close to getting expelled a few times, but for some reason, I had a relatively close relationship with the Head of School (for a student) and some of the deans, and got away with stuff I shouldn't have. :lul:

I probably was close to getting expelled a few times, but for some reason, I had a relatively close relationship with the Head of School (for a student) and some of the deans, and got away with stuff I shouldn't have. :lul:
i had the reverse case lol. The dean who was in charge of my section HATED me and would constantly try to fuck me over for 0 reason.

You would be vilified more if you gave that reason.
yea you are probably right, only in clownworld does soyciety expect weak men to go up against strong alphas to protect muh lady.

yea you are probably right, only in clownworld does soyciety expect weak men to go up against strong alphas to protect muh lady.
Idk what the ideal thing to say in that situation would be tbh

Society is gynocentric so maybe you can say you had to take care of your sick grandmother or mother and couldn't stick around if forced to give a reason.
Although even then people might try to dig into your personal life.

No issue with the law if you don't live in a place with Good Samaritan laws though because it's those kind of laws that you can violate if you don't help a woman getting attacked.

i had the reverse case lol. The dean who was in charge of my section HATED me and would constantly try to fuck me over for 0 reason.
A couple of the deans hated me, but as long as you have a few others who will vouch for you, those cunts will get overruled.

A couple of the deans hated me, but as long as you have a few others who will vouch for you, those cunts will get overruled.
mogs my school. there were only 2 deans and generally the only one who effected you was the one in charge of your grade (9/10 or 11/12). The other one didnt even mind me lol. I got fucked mostly since the dean who hated me teamed up with this complete roasty teacher and basically over exaggerated what I did by a shit ton

mogs my school. there were only 2 deans and generally the only one who effected you was the one in charge of your grade (9/10 or 11/12). The other one didnt even mind me lol. I got fucked mostly since the dean who hated me teamed up with this complete roasty teacher and basically over exaggerated what I did by a shit ton
Ah, that sucks.

We've been trained to be whiteknights our entire lives, yet only in our adulthood do we see the cracks in chivalrous logic. This is society giving men a useless update patch to an old and flawed game

Apparently incels aren't entitled to anything but foids are entitled to men's money, protection and support, whether you want to give it to them or not.
My advice for this kind of situation is to do the opposite of what they tell you. You have to be an "inactive bystander". It's pretty obvious that society wants to fuck you over if you're an ugly male so there's a chance that you could get in trouble just by involving yourself in the situation. It doesn't matter if your intentions are to be helpful or not.

Last edited:
They don't care about us and never will.

Teaching women common sense in dating seems way more productive than making us responsible for a women's bad decision. They should learn to take care of their own problems when something they don't like happens to them, just like everyone else.

Jfl at the whole anti bullying shit soyciety tries to spew. Being a bully turns women on, that’s why they fuck them more often. Someone pull up the dark triad\bullying studies

@Personalityinkwell

Jfl at the whole anti bullying shit soyciety tries to spew. Being a bully turns women on, that’s why they fuck them more often. Someone pull up the dark triad\bullying studies

@Personalityinkwell
tons of them on the scientific blackpill

Apparently incels aren't entitled to anything but foids are entitled to men's money, protection and support, whether you want to give it to them or not.
My advice for this kind of situation is to do the opposite of what they tell you. You have to be an "inactive bystander". It's pretty obvious that society wants to fuck you over if you're an ugly male so there's a chance that you could get in trouble just by involving yourself in the situation. It doesn't matter if your intentions are to be helpful or not.
If I see a good getting attacked, it'd make my day happier. I'll just walk the other way and pretend I don't see anything