Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trafficels and truckercels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Many times when I am forced to rot in traffic I look around me, on the interstates and roads there seems to be a literal million cars. And in each one of these cars I see several people. These people all exist around me because someone had unprotected sex. This is how many people are having sex. To me sex doesnt even seem real. I cant prove that it exists, it simply isnt present.
And not only once did they have sex theyve been having non stop sex for decades. The sheer milage of dick in inches to miles must surpass the odometer of the very vehicle they sit in. And in my life it simply doesnt exist. This life has to be a joke, there is no other explanation.

Watch out for the car mog brag claim.

Many times when I am forced to rot in traffic I look around me, on the interstates and roads there seems to be a literal million cars. And in each one of these cars I see several people. These people all exist around me because someone had unprotected sex. This is how many people are having sex. To me sex doesnt even seem real. I cant prove that it exists, it simply isnt present.
And not only once did they have sex theyve been having non stop sex for decades. The sheer milage of dick in inches to miles must surpass the odometer of the very vehicle they sit in. And in my life it simply doesnt exist. This life has to be a joke, there is no other explanation.

That must absolutely suck if you're a truckercel. Being a trucker is the only job where you don't exactly need a high school diploma to do (though recommended) but you're on the road 99% of the time, and given the height you're at, you can definitely catch some foid blowing a chad in the car, and all you can do is stare, knowing as a fat smelly trucker you will NEVER have that experience.

If you drive a shit car, you will never get a foid in general, but at least some truckers if you're not a landwhale you can potentially get some pussy bc you can brag and say you drive a rig.

That must absolutely suck if you're a truckercel. Being a trucker is the only job where you don't exactly need a high school diploma to do (though recommended) but you're on the road 99% of the time, and given the height you're at, you can definitely catch some foid blowing a chad in the car, and all you can do is stare, knowing as a fat smelly trucker you will NEVER have that experience.

If you drive a shit car, you will never get a foid in general, but at least some truckers if you're not a landwhale you can potentially get some pussy bc you can brag and say you drive a rig.
Trucking has not gotten any other trucker i know female attention. Most likely the opposite. Many many truckers are incels silently slaving away on the dark roads until an accident or heart attack takes their life.

Trucking has not gotten any other trucker i know female attention. Most likely the opposite. Many many truckers are incels silently slaving away on the dark roads until an accident or heart attack takes their life.

Yeah that was me mostly making anecdotal claims. Living in Southwest Indiana there's a lot of truckers that go by here, and a few do have families, though they go with their looksmatch.

Yeah that was me mostly making anecdotal claims. Living in Southwest Indiana there's a lot of truckers that go by here, and a few do have families, though they go with their looksmatch.
There are alot of long haulers with families and one can only hope their wives are being good mothers instead of fucking chad because most long haulers are out for months at a time.

Watch out for the car mog brag claim.

It is not a claim, it is a fact. This thread is completely pointless but to brag about driving itself. He is basically living the life on the street while I am being emasculated by female driving.

It is not a claim, it is a fact. This thread is completely pointless but to brag about driving itself. He is basically living the life on the street while I am being emasculated by female driving.
Ever thought about going the motorbike or moped route?

To me sex doesnt even seem real. The sheer milage of dick in inches to miles must surpass the odometer of the very vehicle they sit in. This life has to be a joke, there is no other explanation.

Quite the wordsmith you are

then maybe you should get off your ass and carmaxx

obviously not hard enough

Nobody tried hard enough in order to learn how to drive. It just happens. If you even have to try hard enough, It is seriously over and you will never make it.

Nobody tried hard enough in order to learn how to drive. It just happens. If you even have to try hard enough, It is seriously over and you will never make it.
How hard can it be to get a license do you live in Europe where it's harder?

How hard can it be to get a license do you live in Europe where it's harder?

Germany. Yes it is harder and extremly expensive (money is not an issue anymore although it would become an issue later on) but once again, I am just extremly bad at it and I did not make any progress whatsoever. It feels extremly forced and out of place. I seriously do not understand how people can drive because it is not easy at all, at least for me.

Germany. Yes it is harder and extremly expensive (money is not an issue anymore although it would become an issue later on) but once again, I am just extremly bad at it and I did not make any progress whatsoever. It feels extremly forced and out of place. I seriously do not understand how people can drive because it is not easy at all, at least for me.
Germany is its own thing. Here they hand licenses even to Hatians and foids with half a brain left. And on the roads it shows. I guarantee you would get a license here.

Germany is its own thing. Here they hand licenses even to Hatians and foids with half a brain left. And on the roads it shows. I guarantee you would get a license here.

Germany really is its own thing when it comes to this topic. But yet again, teenage females can get behind of it easily and easily pass the driving test while I am struggling with driving simulation. This is beyond emasculating. I wish I was born in the USA though, I always think about stuff like this.

Germany really is its own thing when it comes to this topic. But yet again, teenage females can get behind of it easily and easily pass the driving test while I am struggling with driving simulation. This is beyond emasculating. I wish I was born in the USA though, I always think about stuff like this.
As a eurocel I would rather be there then here any fucking day this place is a zoo. Trucking is the only thing that keeps me alive there is nothing to brag about. Ofcourse foids are gonna have an easy road to anything it shouldnt be emasculating its just proof of the pussy pass.

As a eurocel I would rather be there then here any fucking day this place is a zoo. Trucking is the only thing that keeps me alive there is nothing to brag about.

I would like to drive a truck.

I would like to drive a truck.
Its still a decent career in America but from what I know in Europe it isnt worth it due to extreme restrictions and not enough pay.