Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TradThot and TradChad tell altrightcels to stop worrying about immigration and White identity politics

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Instead they should worry about funding the education of new generations of brown folk :feelsautistic:

This is a good example of why you don't allow women into your movement. They will talk about inane nonsense and spread false dialectics, enticing beta orbiters to donate money to them, all while having sex with Chad in the background (and Tyrone, Chadriquez, Chaddam, etc.)

Last edited:
This is a good example of why you don't allow women into your movement.
I think it's fine to have women in your movement if they are subordinated to you and fulfill the roles of women. The problem with these tradthots is that they are going down the "stonk indapandant wahman!" route and try to behave like men. This allows them to have a ton of orbiters who think things like "She's so different, guys! She's totally a traditional and conservative girl! An angel!", and robbing these beta cucks of their money becomes an easy task. Basically, unless women are controlled, they will act like parasites towards vulnerable men, especially in spaces like these (alt-right) that are mainly dominated by males (since it's a sausage party, women get even more attention than usual).

Just because they claim to be Trad, or you add the label to them, doesn't make it so.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence 1 Timothy 2:12

Any group that allows women to teach or advocate for them will eventually turn into shit. This includes the modern Christian church.

I think it's fine to have women in your movement if they are subordinated to you and fulfill the roles of women.

At that point they're not even part of the movement anymore, but just submissive chattel (as they should be).

Think about it like an ancient army of barbarians: these would include "camp followers," among them the wives of the warriors, but they weren't actually warriors themselves. Rather, they were part of the same class as the slaves and donkeys and horses which were carrying supplies. The supplies that women carry, of course, are children.

Last edited:
Toss them into the volcano!

Who are these people? I have never heard or seen them and I am pretty involved in the internet right-wing movement.
I saw this video before somewhere else and I just dismissed it, because I thought the woman was left-wing and the guy had a gay lisp and feminine way of speaking. So I assumed him stating the facts about white european displacement and "needing to move on from that topic like it didn't matter" would be affirming that this development is somehow okay.

these cucked whites have lived so long in there suburbs that they dont kno wtf is pueblo, colorado. that is a town full of illegal spics. denver is full of illegals wtf? who the fuck is mowin there grass and servin there fast food?

ALL POLITICAL FOIDS AND THERE CUCK SUPPORTERS MUST DIE

Shut your mouth you goddamn foid or I'll do it for you.

with my dick

So many coping altrightcels for tradthots to milk JFL. They are the soyboys of the right. It's sad.

Who are these people? I have never heard or seen them and I am pretty involved in the internet right-wing movement.
I saw this video before somewhere else and I just dismissed it, because I thought the woman was left-wing and the guy had a gay lisp and feminine way of speaking. So I assumed him stating the facts about white european displacement and "needing to move on from that topic like it didn't matter" would be affirming that this development is somehow okay.

This is the tradthot (more like a conservacunt tbhtbh):

Look at how many notifications she has on her phone in the morning:

Last edited:
She literally retweeted Amazon defending themselves for not paying taxes. Neo Conservatives make me fucking sick, they are the reason we are all getting fucked by private corporations right now.
The fetishization of business corporations among "conservatives" is the reason why they do nothing about immigration and are keen to abandon any pretenses of opposing it (which they only have in the first place due to pressure from below -- that is, from their constituents).

To these people, the short-term profits of multinational corporations such as Amazon, which are reliant upon imported scab-labor, is more important than the perseverance of their own particular nation, culture, and working class. And yet they are supposedly "patriots" who stand against the accretions of liberalism. What they really are is corrupt figureheads of corporate universalism with a right-wing branding.

This logic extends furthermore to online censorship, which these principled™ CONservatives will not actually do anything against in practice because the rights of business corporations to upend and plunder the earth shall not be infringed (the Zeroth Amendment, if you will).

Last edited:
left and right are two sides of the same cuck coin

Instead they should worry about funding the education of new generations of brown folk :feelsautistic:

This is a good example of why you don't allow women into your movement. They will talk about inane nonsense and spread false dialectics, enticing beta orbiters to donate money to them, all while having sex with Chad in the background (and Tyrone, Chadriquez, Chaddam, etc.)

why are you watching this alt shite shite still bro? read siege already

I am totallllyyyyy a feminist you guyyyysss, btw link to my patreon below

This is the tradthot (more like a conservacunt tbhtbh):

View attachment 122091

Look at how many notifications she has on her phone in the morning:

View attachment 122090

Conservative
using "Under Trup the unemployment of hispanics, blacks and women is at an all-time-low"

I don't know, but doesn't being trad mean to encourage a traditional lifestyle for women and don't equate women having careers and education as some good?
Also where are the white people in this? Shouldn't you want at least some in-group preference towards white people? I guess it's good that they aren't leeching welfare and work, but it's still applying pressure to lower the wages of whites by having more competition.

These basic bitch Conservatives just aren't cutting it for me. Yeah yeah, the Dems are the real racists. Whatever.

I don't know, but doesn't being trad mean to encourage a traditional lifestyle for women and don't equate women having careers and education as some good?
Trad is just another buzzword that alt-kike shills use (like 'freedom') and even they don't really know what it means anymore. It seems like trad to them just means that a woman sometimes wears a dress with floral print (see, it's trad because most foids nowadays wear yogapants teehee) and doesn't curse like a dyke all the time. They think moderately feminine behaviour which was the norm for women just a few decades ago is some sort of revolutionary act against the 'system' (which at this point is the same system they support).

gtfo with this race baiting bullshit most immigrant's are victim's of a cucked government their are many thing's wrong with this place but compared to 90 percent of this earth this is fucking heaven

Foids shouldn't have the right of voting.