Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TradMen Getting More Black Pilled by the Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
The video is about why whamen have it bad too. Tradthots have grown up in a society where they don't have proper tradmen. Comments are very black pilled.

Jamie
Jamie
1 week ago
brings a tear to my eye when i think that women cant find that over 6' guy that will lead her

Casey AlexanderCasey Alexander1 week agowomen are a meme

wrightterence680

wrightterence680
1 week ago
I don't feel bad for women because they drank the feminism Kool-Aid plus social media has inflated all of these women's egos.

EsotericOccultist
EsotericOccultist
1 week ago
Aww poor things growing up in a nice safe comfy western society built by men

Shamar Rush
Shamar Rush
1 week ago
An average man making average income isn't enough to raise a family and build wealth. He can't properly provide for his family. Which makes women less attracted to him. So the woman has to work and by doing so makes her less feminine and attractive. We're stuck in a loop.

doc7474
doc7474
1 week ago
I'm generally a good-natured person. However, it's harder for me to feel sorry for someone who did it to themselves.

Ora Ora!
Ora Ora!
1 week ago (edited)
Whatever. Just remember that most young women will not feel bad for you. And they will probably even laugh at you failing something in your life, call you an incel, et.c.

Caesar Best
Caesar Best
1 week ago
Leading a traditional lifestyle in today's non-traditional society is just larping.

Patrick Cane
Patrick Cane
1 week ago
Women are disgusting. The fact that arousal in men corresponds with decreased judgment is a feature, not a bug, of reproduction. Women hide their appearance with makeup and cosmetic clothing; they hide their scent with perfume, lotion, and air fresheners; and they hide the truth of their character. The only reason men invest anything in women is because our peepees make us idiots.

Release The Wolves
Release The Wolves
1 week ago
I practice indifference towards all women.

Alan M Jolly
Alan M Jolly
1 week ago
They are narcissistic. I spent an hour on a bus with young women in their twenties moaning about how many followers they had and how they planned to do new Instagram shots. I sat in disbelief.. But I'm a happy single man.

We don't let hyenas work, vote, and drive... Why do we let femasites?

We were but the avantgarde.

Leading a traditional lifestyle in today's non-traditional society is just larping.
this portraits perfect tradthots.
And btw normies are getting blackpilled those are good news.

Foids don't care about incels getting robowives.

But they will care when normies start getting them -- and imagine their indignation when Chad starts considering them as an option.

Rev up that R&D, grorious Nippon.

Tradfags are tradcucks because they never do anything. They just post online and cry about things.

Women are a protected class that even with all the scholarships, social programs, protective laws and policies, state backing, backing by parents, backing by their partners are still major money sinks. I don't know why would anyone would feel bad for them. Only effeminate (soy) bug men are at their intellectual level. This is why the redpill is a failure because it just uses black and jews as a scape goat for women's failure. It is no better then feminists and soymen and their patriarchy. Women did this to themselves they wanted this.

Women are a protected class that even with all the scholarships, social programs, protective laws and policies, state backing, backing by parents, backing by their partners are still major money sinks. I don't know why would anyone would feel bad for them. Only effeminate (soy) bug men are at their intellectual level. This is why the redpill is a failure because it just uses black and jews as a scape goat for women's failure. It is no better then feminists and soymen and their patriarchy. Women did this to themselves they wanted this.

Tradfags are tradcucks because they never do anything. They just post online and cry about things.
What are you doing right now? :dafuckfeels: