Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Traditional masculinity a mental illness says American Psychological Association

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
American Psychological Association Labels 'Traditional Masculinity' as 'Harmful'
Brianna Heldt | Jan 07, 2019 5:45 PM

American Psychological Association Labels 'Traditional Masculinity' as 'Harmful'
According to the American Psychological Association (APA), being a traditional man is now considered on par with a mental disorder.

For the first time ever, the APA has issued a set of guidelines for how to approach men and boys, specifically, within a counseling practice. The new APA protocols for mental health professionals working with men and boys--released in August and available to read in their entirety in a document titled APA Guidelines for the Psychological Practice with Boys and Men--were recently summed up on the APA’s website by the statement that “research finds that traditional masculinity is, on the whole, harmful.”

The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity—marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful,” the January article from the APA goes on to read. “Men socialized in this way are less likely to engage in healthy behaviors.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brian...s-traditional-masculinity-as-harmful-n2538637

Last edited:
(((American Psychological Association)))

Up until this point men throughout the ages have been mentally ill

According to the LGBTPGYJI blue haired bipolar depressed disphoria ridden trannies with scar marks on their wrists who are totally sane and normal

Last edited:
psychology is g0bbledeg00k made up by that queer freud while he was c0ked up

Only applies to its citizens. Meanwhile their zionist-serving puppets are committing atrocities against brown people overseas and they're hailed as heroes. Just nuke the Americunts already.

We're fucked

A lot of what constitutes as "traditional masculinity" is shit indeed, though. Being self-destructive is masculine. If you go out to eat somewhere and just want a water and a salad, you can bet that some dudebro tries to shame you into burgers and bacons. Same with all kinds of culture. Culture is only OK as a weapon against non-white people. Otherwise, you're only allowed to listen to metal. Metal, lifting weights, bacon, beer.

And yes: aggression, dominance and trying to MOG each other. Who is the moggest MOG. Feminists are right: there IS toxic masculinity. Men are toxically masculine in order to MOG each other, in order to appear alpha, in order to attract females.

Tradcucks will get the bullet, too.

https://archive.fo/OXnvg
(((Briana Hedt)))
@Insomniac

The future is very bright.
EC76E87F 623F 457F 8E60 4C9C62FAD9FF

We're fucked
This particular area of psychology features prominently in the APA’s recommendations for working with men and boys.

Its completely over
A lot of what constitutes as "traditional masculinity" is shit indeed, though. Being self-destructive is masculine. If you go out to eat somewhere and just want a water and a salad, you can bet that some dudebro tries to shame you into burgers and bacons. Same with all kinds of culture. Culture is only OK as a weapon against non-white people. Otherwise, you're only allowed to listen to metal. Metal, lifting weights, bacon, beer.

And yes: aggression, dominance and trying to MOG each other. Who is the moggest MOG. Feminists are right: there IS toxic masculinity. Men are toxically masculine in order to MOG each other, in order to appear alpha, in order to attract females.

:soy:

i liked the interpretation of dreams but the id and eg0 and the anal stage or whatever the fuck was bullshit
I'm still in the third/fourth chapter of the interpretation of dreams I'm liking it so far, it do have a better understanding of dreams already but Civilization and its Discontents is my fav of his, it explains how we're nothing but apes in suits, how hedonism is shit if you're looking for long term pleasure in life etc etc it's pretty redpilled imo

Being an effeminate numale is a mental illness.

Only chad can be masculine goy

low T as fuck
I'm still in the third/fourth chapter of the interpretation of dreams I'm liking it so far, it do have a better understanding of dreams already but Civilization and its Discontents is my fav of his, it explains how we're nothing but apes in suits, how hedonism is shit if you're looking for long term pleasure in life etc etc it's pretty redpilled imo
i never read that one just learned about him in psych class and read the interpretation of dreams. ill check it out.

The last time I met a male "Psychologist" (many many years ago) he sounded like a degenerate fucking faggot, and gave me pills that stopped my dick from working (taking away my only cope masturbation), these psychologist themselves are numales who are jealous of chads so are now calling anyone more masculine than themselves "mentally ill".

What is harmful, is these fucking faggots, trannies and landwhales attempting to convince males they should mutilate their genitals and become degenerates.

Last edited:
"it do have a better understanding of dreams already"
*I do, I cucked myself

Soy post tbh

The emasculation and demonization of masculine traits is bad for society. Today’s men are an example of what happens when a single mother raises you. You become a weak and effeminate beta male. Feminists have ruined men.

Last edited:
go into therapy and degeneracymaxx br0

The last time I met a male "Psychologist" (many many years ago) he sounded like a degenerate fucking faggot, and gave me pills that stopped my dick from working (taking away my only cope masturbation), these psychologist themselves are numales who are jealous of chads so are now calling anyone more masculine than themselves "mentally ill".
This.
If you go to see the female equivalent, she'd find a way to ruin you forever as a revenge to the Chads that pumped/dumped her.

fucking jews why do they have to touch everything and then turn it into a turd?

Giant of jewish thought
David Reimer botched cirumcision by jew then jew doctor cuts rest of his dick and act like bo
Jewmanji

the APA has issued a set of guidelines for how to approach men and boys, specifically, within a counseling practice.
Talking about your feelings to a counselor is a feminine thing to do. How are they going to make it more feminine? I am curious. They can shove tissues in my face but that's not gonna make me cry.