Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Traditional Indian woman in Sari, advices women to fuck Chad but marry Betas

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
And of course the sweet guy will want sloppy 37ths.

Wow. This is what females of all nations start to think if you give them rights...

This isn't an exception now. This is the default human reality.

Fuck all the attractive men when young. Ride the carousel. Settle with a beta STEM faggot when older.

The worst part is the cucks that actually fall for this shit. Marriage is a sham. Women are only good for pump-and-dump.

She's a 3 by the way. LoL

Wow...even in India, it's starting to be over for Indian guys outside of Prajeets. Let's hope reincarnation is true.

And this old curry bitch thinks she's all sweet giving nuclear disaster advice to stupid whores like herself. Jfl@ the sluts and cucks who liked her comment.

I've heard so many women saying this to betas like it's a compliment. "They get me for a night, you get me forever. You're the real winner."

WE ONLY WANT YOU FOR SEX YOU DUMB BITCHES

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
And cucks see this as a win win. They get a hottie and Chad's get to Chad

Asian women have too high of standards...

Look at indian mentality (I used to work in a warehouse predomintally Indian men) They expect (the women) for a wedding that lasts 5+ days spend over £20,000 and jewlery, food for thier extended family, etc....

Fuck me even in india they spend more money on weddings than working toilets or irrigation....

no hymen no diamond

theres smt about indian women that makes my blood boil
change my mind :feelsokman: