Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Traditional Indian Parents Are The Worst

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you look at parenting styles, they are the most authoritarian with the "do what I say" mindset, most controlling, expecting you to do certain things like study STEM and not allow you to date or experiment with drugs as a teenager , most physically abusive, following traditions like the spare the rod, spoil the child" and hitting you in front of your friends, most verbally aggressive, always calling you names like worthless and stupid, making you feel like a burden and demanding you be grateful for them providing you with basic necessities like food and shelter. One thing I have noticed is even some of my former Indian friends hated their parents and mentioned getting beaten, some of them also had parents who were overprotective and wouldn't let them go certain places while playing as kids.

One of my former friends often talked shit about his dad and I remember one Indian guy talking about how much he despises his parents. I even saw some cases of little Indian kids getting hit in public by their parents for misbehaving or doing something strange or embarrassing. Their excuse when confronted is that this is part of their culture and they got beaten harder by their parents too, and they are grateful for it, kind of like Stockholm Syndrome. It's frustrating dealing with such backward, savage lowlifes.

Last edited:
and they got beaten much harder too by their parents
This is the excuse my dad used too once.
He also said things like “I’ll break you in peace and drive you to the hospital myself.”
“It was a mistake having kids.”
Etc.

I hate abusive parents so fucking much.

Traditional / immigrant / first generation ethnic parents are usually very controlling and abusive.

XD

He also said things like “I’ll break you in peace and drive you to the hospital myself.”
Etc.

Yep, I had those bastards say worse things to me. I wonder if they are being honest about being beaten or that's just an excuse too.

Etc.

Then why did that fuck face have you why not take my path I hate kids but I ain't gonna put them through suffering
If you look at parenting styles, they are the most authoritarian with the "do what I say" mindset, most controlling, expecting you to do certain things like study STEM and not allow you to date or experiment with drugs as a teenager , most physically abusive, following traditions like the spare the rod, spoil the child" and hitting you in front of your friends, most verbally aggressive, always calling you names like worthless and stupid, making you feel like a burden and demanding you be grateful for them providing you with basic necessities like food and shelter. One thing I have noticed is even some of my former Indian friends hated their parents and mentioned getting beaten, some of them also had parents who were overprotective and wouldn't let them go certain places while playing as kids.

One of my former friends often talked shit about his dad and I remember one Indian guy talking about how much he despises his parents. I even saw some cases of little Indian kids getting hit in public by their parents for misbehaving or doing something strange or embarrassing. Their excuse when confronted is that this is part of their culture and they got beaten harder by their parents too, and they are grateful for it, kind of like Stockholm Syndrome. It's frustrating dealing with such backward, savage lowlifes.

Where statism starts in the home

Sand parents are no different.

legit fuck them. they are most vile trash parents. legit Muslim version is even worse as your forced to pray and do more useless shit. can't even guru max

My Paki father is like that and he’s also a Muslim. It sucks horribly

Then why did that fuck face have you why not take my path I hate kids but I ain't gonna put them through suffering
In society it is expected for you to have kids, even if you don't want to.
Millennials are having less children which is good but the ethnics aren't getting less, they're getting more which means that soon 99% of the incel population will be ethnic.

Currywhores are now after white cock but they will come to you for betabucks after hitting the wall when they realize how good you are , so study hard, earn that 6-7 figure income

Probably the resentment of arranged marriage. I've heard muslim mothers can be quite abusive.

rice-parents are shit in general and its even worse to be raised by a single mother as well

legit fuck them. they are most vile trash parents. legit Muslim version is even worse as your forced to pray and do more useless shit. can't even guru max
Oh man tell me about it. My parents are Hindu and traditional, which meant I was forced to do a lot of religious prayers and pilgrimages which were hell.

Oh man tell me about it. My parents are Hindu and traditional, which meant I was forced to do a lot of religious prayers and pilgrimages which were hell.
you just lack discipline teehee

worst part is when they tell you that praying will make you taller/smarter when it does absolutely nothing. completely pointless. I spent years praying 5 times to false god daily, every time disappointed over and over, but told it will make me taller. when years have gone by, they say maybe its not your destiny. just lol.

In society it is expected for you to have kids, even if you don't want to.
Millennials are having less children which is good but the ethnics aren't getting less, they're getting more which means that soon 99% of the incel population will be ethnic.

Oh right forgot indians pressure for more kids thankfully India is modernizing I prefer that tbh over the tradionalism Unforantely the modernism is also creating mindless passive dogs

If only they were trad enough to stay in India.

They're the worst for the very fact the decided to reproduce and make more incels

Im glad my parents mostly keep to themselves

I once saw a story on the news about a currycel who killed his mother. But I'm too gentle to beat anyone.
Link? Bitch probably deserved it, she likely abused him and ruined his life by both being cruel to him and giving him shitty curry genetics.