Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Traditional Catholic conservative white girls are evil.

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
This is the foid that seems to hate me the most. I grew up Catholic in a mostly Irish/German Catholic community. Very conservative. Every man was basically trained by Catholic schools to be an expert debate and to be a domineering alpha. It was absolute hell on earth for me

But the women were 100 times worse. They're all very attractive and pretty white girls with cute sundresses and sandals and shit. But they are literally the WORST MOST EVIL FOIDS ON THE PLANET. They expect their men to basically provide for them and earn ALL the money. (Something as an incel I can never achieve because no one will hire me because of my thin frame and disgusting face.)

They are also EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND EXTREMELY SNOBBY AND STUCK UP. Every time I look at one they give me an immediate look of fuck off signals. Meanwhile they WORSHIP crusader Chad.

Trad Cath girls ARE EVIL.

WTF is a cath

They only want moneymaxxed white Chad to betabuxx them