Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trading is bullshit

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Ive daytraded for close to 12 months now and did over 2000 trades. I usually traded Forex, sometimes Oil, rarely stocks. In my first month of trading I turned 1000€ into 3000€ and was amazed, I thought I was a genius, but apparently it was just a bullrun. Eventually i got sick of only making so little, few trades only 10€ then I took profit. So I discovered OPTIONS its what all these guys do over r/wallstreetbets I made my first NVDA option trade, a long that turned my 300€ investment into 2000€, "this is quick money" I thought...the next one was a SPY call where I lost close to 4000€. So I got instantly sick of this and continued to trade Forex.

I was in profit for so long, especially with the bullrun on Gold in September, so today I was like..."Lets invest some in the Nasdaq...long term"

Then 15.30 today, yeah...some unexpected news dropped and now I am back to 1000€.

So basically this shit fucking sucks. I used several different trading strategies. But im literally just sick of it now.

I think for those that arent already millionaires, a diverseified portfolio OR copytrading is the best you can do.

I doubt i ever really daytrade anymore.

PS: Fuck the Discord Trading communities, all you niggers do is show of your million dollar portfolio and huge gains then larp and troll around with shitty Elon Musk and Powell memes.