Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tradies are the biggest cucks of society

Spergz

Spergz

No Pussy No Work
★★★
The only thing supporting foids whorish and celebrity like lifestyle are the tradefags. All work is kind of cucked which is why i'm a no pussy no work chad but these beta tradecucks coming in to fix stacys home while she's fucking chad piss me off so much. Foids might support themselves as slaves for jeff bezos but the ones truly licking their ass are the tradies coming to their rescue when chad poured too much oil down their sink

Chuck Norris never flushes the toilet. He scares the shit out of it.

Wtf are tradies?

Whats a Tradie?

Wtf are tradies?
Electricians, plumbers, tech repairmen, AC guys, mechanics etc. basically things you would go to a trade school for instead of a college

Electricians, plumbers, tech repairmen, AC guys, mechanics etc. basically things you would go to a trade school for instead of a college
That's actually not that bad as long as you have your own business.

Being self-employed mogs wagecuckery to death

Thats great but you have the faggiest avi on .is

Imagine being useful to society :feelskek:

The only thing supporting foids whorish and celebrity like lifestyle are the tradefags. All work is kind of cucked which is why i'm a no pussy no work chad but these beta tradecucks coming in to fix stacys home while she's fucking chad piss me off so much. Foids might support themselves as slaves for jeff bezos but the ones truly licking their ass are the tradies coming to their rescue when chad poured too much oil down their sink
I'd rather die than work.