Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcucks on Twitter simp over ugly radfem

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Some radfems face leaked on Twitter and she turned out to be an ugly fat feminist bitch. Guess what the reaction was? Tradcatch simps talking about what a tragedy it is she's a feminist and doesn't have a strong man to support her.

View: https://x.com/jojowhiteheart/status/1839454139241091473

View: https://x.com/growing_daniel/status/1839207941364396470

The fucking simping is insane. This hag spews hatred against men every day yet these dogs beg for her approval and worship the ground she stands on. I don't want another traditional society to form where these simps can support cunts like this. You know what I want? Societal collapse. A collapse where these scum will be dying on the streets and bitches like this will be forced via starvation to lose weight and become sex slaves to war lords. That's what I want for humanity. Not muh trad cuckery

Tradcucks will simp for any female

Some radfems face leaked on Twitter and she turned out to be an ugly fat feminist bitch. Guess what the reaction was? Tradcatch simps talking about what a tragedy it is she's a feminist and doesn't have a strong man to support her.

View: https://x.com/jojowhiteheart/status/1839454139241091473

View: https://x.com/growing_daniel/status/1839207941364396470

The fucking simping is insane. This hag spews hatred against men every day yet these dogs beg for her approval and worship the ground she stands on. I don't want another traditional society to form where these simps can support cunts like this. You know what I want? Societal collapse. A collapse where these scum will be dying on the streets and bitches like this will be forced via starvation to lose weight and become sex slaves to war lords. That's what I want for humanity. Not muh trad cuckery

Just be incel pill disproven. Wrap it up guys :cryfeels:
@NeverGetUp36

Tradcucks will simp for any female
They'll stab other trad men in the back for a chance to impress a hateful feminist woman and show them how trad they are.

I wonder how Hitler would feel knowing most of his supporters in a 100 years would be borderline troons who portray themselves as Japanese cartoon girls.
Yaps are honorary Aryans no?

Not surprising given how they simp for terf feminists just because they dislike MTF troons (Not FTM troons by the way)
She's fucking ugly & spews hatred towards men & boys on a daily basis & this is how they fucking respond???

Not surprising given how they simp for terf feminists just because they dislike MTF troons (Not FTM troons by the way)
She's fucking ugly & spews hatred towards men & boys on a daily basis & this is how they fucking respond???
Yes, they always claim ftm are poor victims groomed by perverted men. They pretended the ftm mass shooter was mtf. Trad cucks are truly pathetic

Conservative simp is an oxymoron. If you are an adherent of right wing establishment your a simp cuck faggot retard and just as bad as a libturd

Conservative simp is an oxymoron. If you are an adherent of right wing establishment your a simp cuck faggot retard and just as bad as a libturd

jfl imagine simping for that ugly pos

I both mog and fog her

LTB. Don’t know why she’s being treated like a goddess. Funny thing is, despite being an “RW radfem,” I’ve never seen her post anything RW. Just man-hating foidist shit

LTB. Don’t know why she’s being treated like a goddess. Funny thing is, despite being an “RW radfem,” I’ve never seen her post anything RW. Just man-hating foidist shit
She hates on MTF trannies occasionally.

Where is my statue in incelistan hall
good question

we should ask the leaders of I.N.C.E.L. to construct it immediately

I think they are currently hiding in a bunker in afghanistan, I will send them an SMS after I finish my current call with the based department

That’s a typical radfem position though. By that logic, all radfems are RW
"Uh, she hates men, supports cheating, supports killing babies but she hates trannies so based!"

"Uh, she hates men, supports cheating, supports killing babies but she hates trannies so based!"
:lul:

I hate RW foid worshippers so much. Half of them aren’t even white (lol), and all of them don’t get the basic concept that giving foids rights leads to lowered birth rates, which, in tandem with the mass immigration foids support, leads to demographic replacement

I hate RW foid worshippers so much. Half of them aren’t even white (lol), and all of them don’t get the basic concept that giving foids rights leads to lowered birth rates, which, in tandem with the mass immigration foids support, leads to demographic replacement

Tradcucks all need to be bifurcated with a chainsaw

I have no idea why she has so many followers, I follow a couple of tech related accounts and they follow her for some reason.

She tweets about men nonstop but I think that her disdain for men comes from a place of resentment and disappointment (that is, not being able to get Chad) rather than deep hatred for men like the average radfem, and I guess the simps want to be that "good man" that could save her and turn her into le wholesome wife.

Last edited:
I have no idea why she has so many followers, I follow a couple of tech related accounts and they follow her for some reason.

She tweets about men nonstop but I think that her disdain for men comes from a place of resentment and disappointment (that is, not being able to get Chad) rather than deep hatred for men like the average radfem, and I guess the simps want to be that "good man" that could save her and turn her into le wholesome wife.
All of them seem to think they can save her. Pathetic. You just know they'd bully incels and tell them to gitgud

I always see incels talking about turning feminists into sex slaves. You really want them to make babies? They will breed more feminists.