Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcuck says that men should be slaves to foids

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
Tyler19

Imagine risking your entire life for some roast beef in 2020 JFL

Last edited:
In an ideal world, I would provide for the woman as long as I receive something in turn (i.e: sex, companionship etc). However women provide very little nowadays so it isn’t worth it anymore.

Hate the tradcuck mentality so much.

By all means feel free to sacrifice yourself for women if you want but don't drag the rest of guys with more self respect down with you.

The term “tradcuck” exists for a reason.

there's a reason we call them white knights
courting and chivalry is cucked larping in 2020

Muh women need to be protected :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I hope oneday he gets hit by a truck or something and no one comes over to his bed so he could enjoy his imagined life of a "real man". Seriously, delusional tradcucks like him need to just die out, we got enough simps already on the other side of the political spectrum. It always amazes me how many men love to torture themselves with those self-destructing gender roles, be it tradcuck or simp cuck. Like if any of them would win anything from being a "real man". In any society men always bear the brunt of the social trauma, no need to complicate things even further with your fantasies.

I hope oneday he gets hit by a truck or something and no one comes over to his bed so he could enjoy his imagined life of a "real man". Seriously, delusional tradcucks like him need to just die out, we got enough simps already on the other side of the political spectrum. It always amazes me how many men love to torture themselves with those self-destructing gender roles, be it tradcuck or simp cuck. Like if any of them would win anything from being a "real man". In any society men always bear the brunt of the social trauma, no need to complicate things even further with your fantasies.
And none of them have any success with foids whatsoever, despite being simps and cucks

Ok, first, make women into good housewives, remove all their licentiousness a.k.a rights and remove them from the job market completely. Then we can talk about the rest.

Tradcucks think that tradfoids are good women
When they're just better at disguising their degenerate women nature
They also will cope by saying women were good in the past which no fucking wise men will say shit like that ever because women were whores throughout all of history

They also will cope by saying women were good in the past which no fucking wise men will say shit like that ever because women were whores throughout all of history
There's a reason they didn't have rights until now JFL

"M'qwen needs protection. Let me get my blackpill repelling white knight armor and my incel slaying sword. I'll guard her all night while master Chad fucks and impregnates her" :soy: :soy:

Men are supposed to relax on the couch, play video games, do their hobbies and fuck a readily available stacy virgin gf.

In an ideal world, I would provide for the woman as long as I receive something in turn (i.e: sex, companionship etc). However women provide very little nowadays so it isn’t worth it anymore.
Your avi.... bounces me. Ha!Ha! XD :p
( Wonder if you get the joke, if not, guess i will just explain.)

Men are supposed to relax on the couch, play video games, do their hobbies and fuck a readily available stacy virgin gf.
this unironically. will only happen after the glorious proletarian uprising though

So true

Your avi.... bounces me. Ha!Ha! XD :p
( Wonder if you get the joke, if not, guess i will just explain.)
Yes she does have very nice bouncy boobs. I would like to grab them. :feelzez:

roast beef better start doing something of worth on her own otherwise I end up looking at it as broken goods on arrival

This. I spend my time daydreaming of having a son. Thankfully, I have a 8 year old bro I can project that on to lol

Hate the tradcuck mentality so much.

By all means feel free to sacrifice yourself for women if you want but don't drag the rest of guys with more self respect down with you.
Ok, first, make women into good housewives, remove all their licentiousness a.k.a rights and remove them from the job market completely. Then we can talk about the rest.

Last edited: