Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tradcuck definition

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
A man who want to pander to women, he believe in traditional gender roles, he believe in true love.

Tradcuck's beliefs are simple, he believe in true love, he is a women worshipper and want to pedistalize women. Tradcuck id misinformed, lowIQ and dumb, he believe in the mythical romanticized past, he believe the past was a fiction where men pandered to women and everyone was happy clappy in a rainbow world.

It's impossible to have a conversation with a tradcuck, since he is all about pandering to women, so he will not listen to you because you're not a woman.

Just another incel cope method.

I believe in [mythical; mysticised] cute adorable waifu of culture. Non-traditional

whatever, good evening i hate women

I actually laughed out loud when I read "he believes in true love".

Tradcucks make the system run. With their optimistic cuck outlook, the elites get to continue fucking us over.

Tradcucks make the system run. With their optimistic cuck outlook, the elites get to continue fucking us over.
Tracucks don't even know what they are talking about when they say they are traditionalists or conservatives. Try to talk to one of them and you will understand why mi definition is 100% correct. Literally, they are all about pandering to women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection This is what happens in the mind of the tradcuck.

A man who want to pander to women, he believe in traditional gender roles, he believe in true love.

Tradcuck's beliefs are simple, he believe in true love, he is a women worshipper and want to pedistalize women. Tradcuck id misinformed, lowIQ and dumb, he believe in the mythical romanticized past, he believe the past was a fiction where men pandered to women and everyone was happy clappy in a rainbow world.

It's impossible to have a conversation with a tradcuck, since he is all about pandering to women, so he will not listen to you because you're not a woman.
Good definition. I don't mind the ones who believe restricting foid rights is necessary to restrict their true nature, but the ones who believe "women are wonderful by nature but have been mislead" aren't blackpilled.

Tradcucks=WhiteKnights

Tradcucks maintains with their cucked dialectic of opposition the permanence and stability of the elites who promote the degenerate values that most incels of this forum are against: They are not very different from the liberals, and their ideology, the forms of power they worship, are far away of being selective and superior, for it contains in its taste and speech a repulsively democratic and bluepilled rhetoric, as well as blind and fanatically distanced from reality; the solution is the creation of a new type of superior Aristocracy based on classicism and purged from postmodern conceptions of valuation.

Tradcucks are basically the right-wing counterpart to soyboys.

its easier to blackpill a tradcuck then a full on bluepilling male feminist though. still nearly impossible

Only chad gets true love, but I have the right to creating a successful family and for that what most would call a tradational household is required. No liberal bullshit. I do not worship foids because they have failed me all throughout my life, I simply want a son with a mother. And many incels want that especially as they get older. What about that makes me a cuck?

You don't know what you're talking about OP. My parents and most relatives are traditional. There's no true love or pandering, they get together because they get along and have similar goals and values in life. They should have never immigrated to shithole west.

most incels were coping tradcucks & stormfront cels back in the day, probably daily stormer readers too

they get together because they get along and have similar goals and values
This means they are not tradcucks.

My definition is simple and accurate.

Tradcuck: believe in mythological past, true love and divinely inspired sacred gender roles.

Tradcuck is the promoter of anti male politics