Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tradcons ruining r/mensrights

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★
r/mensrights is now almost indistinguishable from r/red(tard)pill. Tradcons are hijackers that usurped and took over the men's rights movement. Trad =/= mens rights. I wish more retards understood that.

Tradcucks ruin every male-oriented thing

Tradcucks are all foid worshipers

MRM has a lot of blackpillers and MGTOWs, so I am on the 50/50 opinion when lurking that subreddit.

Of course it has many foids there just lurking to report anything that looks like the truth.

that's what happens to every sub basically if mods are too liberal. Just look at what /r/conspiracy has turned into.

MRM has a lot of blackpillers and MGTOWs, so I am on the 50/50 opinion when lurking that subreddit.

Of course it has many foids there just lurking to report anything that looks like the truth.
they allow foids. that's a big red flag for me.

You are right, HOWEVER, most of these "foids" are new accounters larping with support and some of their shit. Many are called out and they usually do not prosper.

For me the biggest flag is that they're not against abortion or faggotry, while heavily ignoring that these two things are just excuses for women to share chad among them with no repercussion.

No babies = More cock carousel and no commitment

Faggotry = Two less subhumans to worry about for women, two less foids to pick from in case they're lesbian

You are right, HOWEVER, most of these "foids" are new accounters larping with support and some of their shit. Many are called out and they usually do not prosper.
Nah! I have seen foids smugly dismiss men's issues, and they were upvoted.

For any men's movement's to succeed, it's basis gotta be 'against foids, first and foremost, to the extreme end'.

Tradcucks will never be our allies. They worship women and think all other men should too

For me the biggest flag is that they're not against abortion or faggotry, while heavily ignoring that these two things are just excuses for women to share chad among them with no repercussion.

No babies = More cock carousel and no commitment

Faggotry = Two less subhumans to worry about for women, two less foids to pick from in case they're lesbian

stfu tradcuck.

Nah! I have seen foids smugly dismiss men's issues, and they were upvoted.

For any men's movement's to succeed, it's basis gotta be 'against foids, first and foremost, to the extreme end'.
It's trench warfare, but in a way, that's what the Kikes have always sought: to destroy the family, and they have succeeded very well.

Woman is the only human being who is allowed to complain and benefit from neoteny.

Trad is how we got here.

Who gives a shit about reddit anyways, that site is fucking cancer

Jfl at tradcucks

how is he a tradcuck you retard? he's right about abortion and faggotry

because he want to betabux a bitch due to that being the only way he can get laid. a truley based man would just want a sex slave basically, not some stuck up bitch that he has to treat like a queen.

As much as I hate tradcucks the young ones at least have the potential to traverse the Bluepill > Redpill > Blackpill pipeline as many of us no doubt did

because he want to betabux a bitch due to that being the only way he can get laid. a truley based man would just want a sex slave basically, not some stuck up bitch that he has to treat like a queen.
and where exactly did he say he wants to betabux?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back