Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

تقديم لاعب ريال مدريد الجديد كريستيانو رونالدو.

all arabs are fakecels

سأقوم بملامستك يا صاحبي.

View: https://youtu.be/BXmPsxpCYNE

Noodletext

An opened package of instant ramen with other ingredients around it, including green onions, chile paste, and garlic.

View attachment 1213675
modern naskh (not the one in the bottom of this pic) and tahoma ruined arabic writings. arabic was never supposed to look like this
EJbr08fWoAE bnt

the difference is huge. some look too complex and some look noodley because their purpose was actually calligraphy not for everyday writings.

Moroccan, taj, kufi and ruqa'a look completely normal and pleasing even for the untrained eyes. ironically they are also closer to older arabian scripts than the rest of these fonts.

Last edited:
it looked like my arabic best friend, he looked very quranic, he was 194 cm looking like an arabic horse.
He got sent back to iraq jfl.

it looked like my arabic best friend, he looked very quranic, he was 194 cm looking like an arabic horse.
He got sent back to iraq jfl.
tfw I am actually from Iraq reading this

IMG 20240803 232229

Last edited:
tfw I am actually from Iraq reading this

View attachment 1213689
his life consists at working on a corner store, he says there's nothing to do, i guess iraq as migrants stopped being cool in sweden, so he got sent back mid school years. unlucky fella.
He lives in a big family house.

his life consists at working on a corner store, he says there's nothing to do, i guess iraq as migrants stopped being cool in sweden, so he got sent back mid school years. unlucky fella.
He lives in a big family house.
migrants stopped being cool anywhere so those who came late had their lives drastically harder than those who seized the shot of the immigration crisis when it first blew up.

migrants stopped being cool anywhere so those who came late had their lives drastically harder than those who seized the shot of the immigration crisis when it first blew up.
ukranians are doing pretty good rn

View attachment 1213680

the difference is huge. some look too complex and some look noodley because their purpose was actually calligraphy not for everyday writings.

Moroccan, taj, kufi and ruqa'a look completely normal and pleasing even for the untrained eyes. ironically they are also closer to older arabian scripts than the rest of these fonts.
كس امّك