Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic White-guilt wookie thinks her adopted niglets are in danger

Safety is an illusion

That's such a dumb thing to do. She should move to China to witness true racism against black people.

I've known two couples that adopted niglets and they are the most insane people I've ever met. Even more than myself.

The actress is a mom to 2-year-old August and 6-year-old Jackson, whom she adopted as a single parent.

She revealed in the interview that her own mother, the children's grandmother, is helping her co-parent.

Her sons will be beta nice guys despite their BBC instinct of raw and run. And we all know niggers slay thanks to BBC thug game and not aesthetics. I'll see them posting here in 10 years.

Move where?
Some poor, dusty african shithole where she'd get raped to death or die of disease?

I've known two couples that adopted niglets and they are the most insane people I've ever met. Even more than myself.
I mean, they are probably insane liberal christcucks and not real christians or just retarded liberal atheists in general

she has no children of her own which is such a waste considering her incredible genetics