Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Toxic positivity in modern society

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
What's with the obsession with happiness and positivity in modern society? You're not allowed to be upset about anything as a man without being yelled at. "it is what it is. Accept what you can't change bro. There's more to life" these faggots will invade any video where someone's venting and regurgitate these retarded phrases. I don't think they're trying to be nice either. It's passive aggressiveness.

Therapists will tell you to take mind altering drugs that block you from feeling any emotions at all if you vent too much.

Normies will actually lecture disabled guys who've had their faces burned off for venting. Is this a result of male instinct to put down other men out of pursuit for sexual competition?

Delusional idiots who want you to join them into becoming a cog in the machine

They have the same natural happiness I had as a kid. I will never get that shit back
I don't think they're natural happy. They seem to be in a constant state of consumerist cope. "consume new product, look forward to next product!"

I don't think they're natural happy. They seem to be in a constant state of consumerist cope. "consume new product, look forward to next product!"
Yeah I guess you could say this is how the modern human deals with the spiritual emptiness found in modern culture. Everyone's so distant and asocial. Consumerism can't fill the gap of human connection ever. Nor can any other cope.

Yeah I guess you could say this is how the modern human deals with the spiritual emptiness found in modern culture. Everyone's so distant and asocial. Consumerism can't fill the gap of human connection ever. Nor can any other cope.

You're not allowed to hate
But I see that zoomers are becoming less and less like that, mainly because they grow up watching fewer films (bluepill propaganda) and because of the economic recession, inflation and saturation of civilization
Women are still completely retarded because they are out of touch with reality, especially with access to social media
But young men especially the most disadvantaged are getting blackpill by factory

Ted talks about this, how in our modern society there is morality that revolves around ending hate and conflicts, it has to do with oversocialization and transforming the human being into a product
That mixed with the effeminate longhouse society

You're not allowed to hate
But I see that zoomers are becoming less and less like that, mainly because they grow up watching fewer films (bluepill propaganda) and because of the economic recession, inflation and saturation of civilization
Women are still completely retarded because they are out of touch with reality, especially with access to social media
But young men especially the most disadvantaged are getting blackpill by factory

Ted talks about this, how in our modern society there is morality that revolves around ending hate and conflicts, it has to do with oversocialization and transforming the human being into a product
That mixed with the effeminate longhouse society
High IQ and I agree.

They like to gaslight themselves into thinking they're a good person by trying to "help" everybody who they think  needs their advice for whatever reason. Meanwhile, they just want to feel responsible for a potential ascension in the future. Nobody cares about your happiness or success, normies just want to be in full control of your happiness and success.

This behavior trait became a Status quo, dont ask me how. Politics most likely

Is this a result of male instinct to put down other men out of pursuit for sexual competition?
i believe it
even "friends" put me down when girls were around
they always have even in game chats/parties

They like to gaslight themselves into thinking they're a good person by trying to "help" everybody who they think  needs their advice for whatever reason. Meanwhile, they just want to feel responsible for a potential ascension in the future. Nobody cares about your happiness or success, normies just want to be in full control of your happiness and success.
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back