Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toxic mother hating incel son

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
Any spergcel has this ?
Or just me. Mother is toxic piece of shit which destroy me mentally since 16 when doctor diagnosed asperger. She hates freaks, weird people, outcast and she at same time is quite unpleasant person, but she seems overtly nice when visite somebody. She calls me mental freaks, psychos, ( when i was fat cause medicine i was called fatties by her ). Any spergcels have this kind of mothers ?
One she was complaing

....Or just i'm cursed by god that i have this kind of mother.

( also she hates my 13 years older brother ( no contact since around 10 years )).

She sounds like a cunt

My mother and I haven't had a conversation of more than 1-2 sentences, that didn't involve arguing, in nearly 30 years. This coupled with an endless stream of bullying and social isolation growing up caused me to become a complete and utter social retard.

She doesn't even acknowledge me, not even on my fucking birthday, except to tell me things like "You're too ugly to be my son!"

I'd like to know the reasoning for the dog

Imagine bringing a child to the world only to hate him and make his life miserable
typical foid

My mother and I haven't had a conversation of more than 1-2 sentences, that didn't involve arguing, in nearly 30 years. This coupled with an endless stream of bullying and social isolation growing up caused me to become a complete and utter social retard.

She doesn't even acknowledge me, not even on my fucking birthday, except to tell me things like "You're too ugly to be my son!"
Any spergcel has this ?
Or just me. Mother is toxic piece of shit which destroy me mentally since 16 when doctor diagnosed asperger. She hates freaks, weird people, outcast and she at same time is quite unpleasant person, but she seems overtly nice when visite somebody. She calls me mental freaks, psychos, ( when i was fat cause medicine i was called fatties by her ). Any spergcels have this kind of mothers ?
One she was complaing

( also she hates my 13 years older brother ( no contact since around 10 years )).

Damn, you guys had it rough, my mother is annoying, but she isn't that fucked up

Any spergcel has this ?
One she was complaing

And in spite of everything you recounted soyciety will stay things like "you're poor mom!" as if you are the one inconveniencing her.
Imagine bringing a child to the world only to hate him and make his life miserable
typical foid

My mom ignores me and treats me like a stranger. Never loved me. It does a number on you
Chose faggot stepdad over her kids. Fucking unreal

Last edited:
Also wish i had brother...i have but when i was 5 he was 18 and he lost contact with us 10 years ago.

No clue what he is doing, were he is.

my mom will feel a great sense of relief when i rope

Worthless bitch.

What a disgusting pig

She seems uncomfortable...

Perhaps you should adjust her pillow?

joker style!

- In mimecraft...

My parents would disown me if I was officially diagnosed with anything such as autism.

sounds similar to mine.