Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toxic masculinity

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
she’s right though, fuck all that shit.

I want to be weak, neet maxx, and let my emotions flow

She doesn't mean any of that. She is just virtue signalling. Foids only allow chad to be weak. Foids are walking contradictions.

Woman online only say this shit for goodie points and more simp followers.

Toxic masculinity = anything ugly men do.

She doesn't mean any of that. She is just virtue signalling. Foids only allow chad to be weak. Foids are walking contradictions.
Exactly. Femoids mean they want their male friends (orbiters)/family members to be more soft and feminine, not a potential parter. All foids are attracted to “toxic masculinity”.
fuck all that shit.

So the translation here is that she wants a toxic chad to cum on her face and plow her anally, but her beta orbiters should be more feminine so she doesn't have to bother putting them on the friendzone.

Clever toilet.

Exactly. All this shit they say is pure virtue signaling. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Woman online only say this shit for goodie points and more simp followers.
Found a page in Brazil that translates to "things that women only like online". Couldn't be closer to be true with all this virtue signaling. They will only display and say things like this online. Real life is another story.

So the translation here is that she wants a toxic chad to cum on her face and plow her anally, but her beta orbiters should be more feminine so she doesn't have to bother putting them on the friendzone.

Clever toilet.
Femoids are very cunning.

She will be the bread winner for broke Chad

Masculinity is good, shit attempt Jews I won't turn into a tranny

Women ignore the toxic masculinity they conplain about when it comes to good looking men all the time.

didnt , didnt care .
not wasting my time with foids

Women ignore the toxic masculinity they conplain about when it comes to good looking men all the time.
not only that but they also perpetuate it by only getting with chads and i bet this foid is nothing like she is online she would openly hate men like us in real life

I agree that men should be whoever they want to be

the problem is that the rest of society doesn’t feel the same way, and when men are seen as too weak we pay the price

She is sending love to all the people who agree with her.
No love for me again.

So basically, they want men to be soys

Cant watch this crap deleted my insta