Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Toxic masculinity is real, it's not the mainstream one. And "just be yourself" is the best advice actually.

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
True toxic masculinity is our desperate need for validation and acceptance from women we actually want, desire and care about and how much we are willing to sacrifice and belittle ourself to get it from them. It's how easily our longing for women (mostly a specific woman) can destroy us. Even chads go through this.

My cousin is a textbook chad and he got played by his wife emotionally and lost his car to her (she's trying to destroy him before getting a divorce). What surprised me is that he ADMITTED to me that, if she wanted to play him again using his feelings, she could, and he would fall for it again, because he still loves her.

Or you could look at the 6'4 reputable chef Anthony Bourdain who took his own life shortly after the news of his beloved wife cheating on him went public. It was never confirmed that he did it because of the news, but let's be honest here, it's obvious enough.

Many men destroy themselves because our biological attraction and love towards women blinds us and clouds our judgment.

Our love for women can easily be our undoing.

You shouldn't have to do anything you wouldn't do for your own sake to attract a woman, if you do, you have toxic masculinity.
@VideoGameCoper

You shouldn't have to do anything you wouldn't do for your own sake to attract a woman, if you do, you have toxic masculinity.
fax

Youre right, the toxic or not whatever masculinity is pushed by foids for whatever suits them. They keep defining what "real man" is to whatever makes their lives easier, men taking care of and fixing problems of foids who arent even related to them.

Last paragraph is true as fuck. It shouldn’t take anything difficult or ridiculous to attract women. It should just happen naturally just by living your life

I agree
Masculinity isn't being a slave to a female, it's being yourself in your male state

Youre right, the toxic or not whatever masculinity is pushed by foids for whatever suits them. They keep defining what "real man" is to whatever makes their lives easier, men taking care of and fixing problems of foids who arent even related to them.

Change toxic masculinity to toxic chivalry and it will make more sense.
Today, chivalry typically refers to an honorable and polite way of behaving, especially by men toward women. And when people say “chivalry is dead” they’re usually bemoaning either a perceived lack of good manners among those they encounter generally, or a dearth of men holding doors for appreciative women.

Change toxic masculinity to toxic chivalry and it will make more sense.

Thanks, that perfectly fits what i meant. Real masculinity should be not being anyones fool.

Last paragraph is true as fuck. It shouldn’t take anything difficult or ridiculous to attract women. It should just happen naturally just by living your life
Saying this will get us accused of being entitled to sex of course. The mental image they have of us is a fat neckbeard who hasn't seen the sun in 3 years

Yeah, blackpill teaches you to just be yourself because nothing matters and it's cringe and not fun to pretend to not be yourself, whilst bluepill teaches you that you have to act like a cuck to get a girl, and redpill teaches you that you have to act like the "alpha male" whilst being an average or below aerage man. Being yourself is far more refreshing and calming

Or you could look at the 6'4 reputable chef Anthony Bourdain who took his own life shortly after the news of his beloved wife cheating on him went public. It was never confirmed that he did it because of the news, but let's be honest here, it's obvious enough.
'but muh foid loves muh chad'
Anthony Bourdain, despite being a decade older and a man, still mogged the fuck of that subhuman whore, yet he killed himself over her. If it doesn't convince 'muh blackpillers' that foids use chads not the way around, nothing can.

Saying this will get us accused of being entitled to sex of course. The mental image they have of us is a fat neckbeard who hasn't seen the sun in 3 years
Yeah. Couldn’t be further from the truth though, at least for a good percentage of us. I’m lean 155 pounds gymmaxxed at 6’0” and go outside almost daily. I go more outdoor physical work than all of IT combined most likely between maintaining the 3 family properties I’m responsible for and the paid work I do for the neighbors