Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic masculinity does exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It’s when someone tells you that your not a real man for showing any emotions other than rage or your a pussy. It’s when you constantly have to be an aggressive prick in everything to be seen as a man. Stuff like that is toxic masculinity and I think most guys on this forum have seen and dealt with it.

And in my personal experience women have been the ones encouraging it and continuing it through their words and actions. I’ve been called a pussy and told I’m not man by far more women then men. Women only care about toxic masculinity when a guy gets mad over being treated like trash by women.

Just be emotional bro

I'm aware. But there's already plenty of initiatives for combating toxic masculinity. We never hold toxic women to task for their toxicity. It's always a man's fault, directly or indirectly.

Chad can be masculine and it won't be considered toxic

I'm aware. But there's already plenty of initiatives for combating toxic masculinity. We never hold toxic women to task for their toxicity. It's always a man's fault, directly or indirectly.
I know that. That’s why I mentioned that it’s mostly done by women.
Chad can be masculine and it won't be considered toxic
Well he’s chad he can do anything to women. And I mentioned this in my second part of the post.

While I agree that the whole "JUST DONT SHOW EMOTIONS SWEATY :soy: " or the "JUST BE AN ANGRY CAVEMAN BRO :redpill::chad:" types of people are absolute morons who are pushing for a toxic mentality that won't help incels, the types of people who rail against toxic masculinity are usually pretty cucked, so I don't concern myself with the issue.

I know that. That’s why I mentioned that it’s mostly done by women.

But if toxic masculinity is done by women, then it's still bad men that get blamed. When women are guilty of enabling "toxic masculinity," the response is "You're legitimizing the ideas of bad men." I wanna hear the ideas of bad women called out. I wanna know why it is we never talk about toxic femininity, why it's always men who are at fault?

But you should be able to show emotions.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Soy

Toxic masculinity is when a man commits or threatens violence against his fellow man on behalf of a woman. All the white knights, Internet tough guys, "Imma defend m'lady" types...that's toxic masculinity.

Toxic masculinity is when a man commits or threatens violence against his fellow man on behalf of a woman. All the white knights, Internet tough guys, "Imma defend m'lady" types...that's toxic masculinity.