Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toxic Korean women act entitled and cry when refused special treatment

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Lol, the absolute chutzpah to claim that women experience any hardships in South Korea of all places, the Asian capital of feminazism and one of the world's leaders, the home of Megalia and Womad, feminist terrorist communities advocating (and in some cases, actually doing it) child rape, murder and mutilation of innocent men without getting shut down. A fucking country which had a female president and still has OBLIGATORY MILITARY SERVICE FOR MALES. Describing South Korea as anything other than feminazi (it's not even a hyperbole, men are systemically denigrated and calls for genocide or acts of terror against men go mostly ignored) paradise is shocking and disgusting. I wouldn't say it's a reverse Taliban, because contrary to Western paranoia, women have pretty great lives under Taliban. Men under the South Korean regime don't.

Despite that, women dare to scream "misogyny" over… people getting angry over their special treatment. Remember: SOCIETY OWES YOU NOTHING, YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING. Why would a hard-working man coming back from his spine-breaking work give up a seat to a female parasite who not only doesn't contribute anything, but actually sucks up resources and kills the planet by having a baby. It's so inconsiderate, if you want a baby, just adopt, unless you're a Nazi and care about genes and blood purity or whatever. :feelsohh: Gigantic yikes from me.

I'm not even kidding now, maybe women should try acting nice and treating others like people for once? The vast majority of people will give up a seat if you ask nicely or you visibly struggle. Fuck, I'd even give up a seat for someone my age and without visible issues if he asked nicely, because I'd assume he has a good reason and it's not a big deal. But if women harass men, spit hate against them, humiliate them, subjugate them and sometimes even actually murder and then the aforementioned men see women getting privileged for the mere fact of getting creampied, they're right to get angry.

Boo hoo, cry me a river and masturbate in the corner, you literal pussies. You harass men online, tell them (entire groups like short men or virgin men) to kill themselves and die alone for the crime of not being 6'0+ or some other superficial shit, but you can't handle being called a "blood pooper". Sorry, but there's no empathy for psychopathic scum like you. I'm nice to good people, but feminazi scum or ITcucks aren't good people. They're classic psychopaths manipulating and gaslighting their victims to make themselves seem innocent. I won't even acknowledge the "Der ewige Jude"-tier representation of men and women in this infographic. Boo hoo, evil men get angry at innocent women caring for their babies for absolutely no reason whatsoever, just ignore systemic and societal context of men being second-class citizens while being expected to uphold "toxic masculine" "patriarchal" standards of care for women only if it benefits them. I guess when black people protested their second-class treatment in the American society expressed, among other things, though them being forced to sit at the back of buses, they were also "angry black men" sperging out at innocent whites for absolutely no reason at all. :feelsUgh:

6159XklJoiL AC SX466

In short: Korean men fear getting murdered by women, Korean women fear not getting a special seat in a bus and getting called a "blood pooper".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pqsi95/til_korea_isnt_good_for_women_all_credits_to_op/

Koreans are right, women have to be subjugated to the society work correctly

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

there's still hope in that country

Pregnant women are not a problem itself, the problem is that these women are pregnant only with Chads. There is no reason why men rejected by foids leave any place to them. :forcedsmile:

It is a quite common behavior in the nature, chimpanzee females have sex with several males in order to avoid male aggressive behavior because males kill children of other males. The patriarchy had another organization permitting to have children to the majority of men.

The matriarchy does not respect this rule and children are in danger because of the foids' behavior.

Last edited:
oh but I bet all those dumb sluts who are into kpop would overlook this since they're beloved koreans are doing so

but in the west they'll be all bitchy and even talking to then is considered harassment and sexism

there exists only one good korea

Bump :feelskek:
Koreancels walk on higher paths when it comes to misogyny. We should take notes :feelsstudy:

Bump :feelskek:
Koreancels walk on higher paths when it comes to misogyny. We should take notes :feelsstudy:

So fucking based.:feelskek:
The Korean incel movement tells men to sit in those designated seats on purpose so that pregnant women can't sit, and to harass pregnant women who sit in those seats.

So, a lot of Korean men sit on those pink seats on purpose and refuse to stand up for pregnant women and you can sometimes see those pink seats and stickers vandalized with slurs against women (cum dump) written on them.

Also, often you hear news about Korean men harassing (sometimes sexually harassing), kicking, beating up pregnant women sitting in those seats, telling them to show proof they're actually pregnant.

A lot of Korean pregnant women said in polls that they don't sit in those seats in fear of harassment and beating up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/pqcq5e/korean_men_angry_over_seats_for_pregnant_women_in/hda0t1a?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

oh but I bet all those dumb sluts who are into kpop would overlook this since they're beloved koreans are doing so

but in the west they'll be all bitchy and even talking to then is considered harassment and sexism
Maybe because Korean foids are more unfriendly than european foids. :forcedsmile:

Maybe because Korean foids are more unfriendly than european foids. :forcedsmile:
Probably. This also applies to japwhores. Korean and Japanese blood poopers have an inflated smv due to anime and gaypop. They're a hot commodity which is why they act like entitled brats.

E7hpCemVUAI3X2f

Ov7sbt

Me omw to Korea to harass pregnant cumdumpsters with my Korean bros

Last edited:
I am truly proud of my fellow Korean men.

Lol, the absolute chutzpah to claim that women experience any hardships in South Korea of all places, the Asian capital of feminazism and one of the world's leaders, the home of Megalia and Womad, feminist terrorist communities advocating (and in some cases, actually doing it) child rape, murder and mutilation of innocent men without getting shut down. A fucking country which had a female president and still has OBLIGATORY MILITARY SERVICE FOR MALES. Describing South Korea as anything other than feminazi (it's not even a hyperbole, men are systemically denigrated and calls for genocide or acts of terror against men go mostly ignored) paradise is shocking and disgusting. I wouldn't say it's a reverse Taliban, because contrary to Western paranoia, women have pretty great lives under Taliban. Men under the South Korean regime don't.

Despite that, women dare to scream "misogyny" over… people getting angry over their special treatment. Remember: SOCIETY OWES YOU NOTHING, YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING. Why would a hard-working man coming back from his spine-breaking work give up a seat to a female parasite who not only doesn't contribute anything, but actually sucks up resources and kills the planet by having a baby. It's so inconsiderate, if you want a baby, just adopt, unless you're a Nazi and care about genes and blood purity or whatever. :feelsohh: Gigantic yikes from me.

I'm not even kidding now, maybe women should try acting nice and treating others like people for once? The vast majority of people will give up a seat if you ask nicely or you visibly struggle. Fuck, I'd even give up a seat for someone my age and without visible issues if he asked nicely, because I'd assume he has a good reason and it's not a big deal. But if women harass men, spit hate against them, humiliate them, subjugate them and sometimes even actually murder and then the aforementioned men see women getting privileged for the mere fact of getting creampied, they're right to get angry.

Boo hoo, cry me a river and masturbate in the corner, you literal pussies. You harass men online, tell them (entire groups like short men or virgin men) to kill themselves and die alone for the crime of not being 6'0+ or some other superficial shit, but you can't handle being called a "blood pooper". Sorry, but there's no empathy for psychopathic scum like you. I'm nice to good people, but feminazi scum or ITcucks aren't good people. They're classic psychopaths manipulating and gaslighting their victims to make themselves seem innocent. I won't even acknowledge the "Der ewige Jude"-tier representation of men and women in this infographic. Boo hoo, evil men get angry at innocent women caring for their babies for absolutely no reason whatsoever, just ignore systemic and societal context of men being second-class citizens while being expected to uphold "toxic masculine" "patriarchal" standards of care for women only if it benefits them. I guess when black people protested their second-class treatment in the American society expressed, among other things, though them being forced to sit at the back of buses, they were also "angry black men" sperging out at innocent whites for absolutely no reason at all. :feelsUgh:

View attachment 494933

In short: Korean men fear getting murdered by women, Korean women fear not getting a special seat in a bus and getting called a "blood pooper".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pqsi95/til_korea_isnt_good_for_women_all_credits_to_op/

North Korea 0% covid rate, tranny rate, disability rate
100% literacy rate

South Korea 100% degenerate rate
I am truly proud of my fellow Korean men.
I honestly laughed my head off at the creampie certified graf
Pregnant women are not a problem itself, the problem is that these women are pregnant only with Chads. There is no reason why men rejected by foids leave any place to them. :forcedsmile:

It is a quite common behavior in the nature, chimpanzee females have sex with several males in order to avoid male aggressive behavior because males kill children of other males. The patriarchy had another organization permitting to have children to the majority of men.

The matriarchy does not respect this rule and children are in danger because of the foids' behavior.
the problem is, I have to give up my seat become some foid spread her legs and is cooking up a chadlet inside her. I didn't consent to that and I don't consent to giving you my seat. GTFO roastie

based. imagine putting pregnant seat instead of disabled seat. unbeilievable. must fight back

When Kim is sus :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: