Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Feminity] Fat shaming is bad... Height shaming is good... Yup... We live in a clown world...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
And dick size shaming is encouraged by Hollywood.

Women have requirements, and if you don't meet them, then you're out for good. Men on the other hand, aren't even allowed to have preferences.

Women have requirements, and if you don't meet them, then you're out for good. Men on the other hand, aren't even allowed to have preferences.
High IQ and based. Hypocrisy of society

Men have preferences, women have requirements

the sins of society in which we pay the price for

Tfu on fat roasties

Fun fact: People don't care about fat shaming if it's against men. People who defend fat men have something to prove, or are virtue signalling.

Bbw my ass!

Thanks jews

You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Then in the same online publication.

Remind me why I can't hate their prejudices BUT they can sprout on about the "patriarchy"?

Remind me why I can't show hostility to their heightist misandry?

Last edited:
You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Then in the same online publication.

Remind me why I can't hate their prejudices BUT they can sprout on about the "patriarchy"?

Remind me why I can't show hostility to their heightist misandry?
I don't how normies can see this and not lose their shit, how can we alow women to be so hypocritical like that.

different authors at least

Screenshot 20191109 224815
20191109 224645

I don't how normies can see this and not lose their shit, how can we alow women to be so hypocritical like that.

Completely agree.

All sizes, all colors: Lizzo celebrates bodies

The hypocrisy is astounding. Truly it is.

JFL at clownworld

All sizes, all colors: Lizzo celebrates bodies

The hypocrisy is astounding. Truly it is.
I fucking hate this world :feelstrash:

fat shaming WOMEN is seen as bad. no one cares if you fat shame men.

Every day the Entitlement of these Foids grow...

Every day the hypocrisy of these Foids is being clearly shown...

Every day the Chasm between the standards that men are held to as opposed to women is being clearly shown...

As a short person myself, I agree, I even saw a youtube video with hypocritical women that say: oh, I do not prefer short men but men should prefer fat women.

Foids are the biggest fat shamers of all - they despise fat guys. They just want to be fat themselves while still fucking 6% bf chad.

It's all so tiresome.

Men have preferences, women have requirements
Nicely summarized.
I don't know if Hollywood is special in this regard, but dick size shaming is common AF yet nobody seems to point out how contradictory it is to the whole campaign against body shaming.

Dick size shaming is the epitome of body shaming. Along with height shaming and hair shaming.

It's pretty clear to me that normies think it's ok to shame a man for his body characteristics, but it's a terrible offense to do the same to females.

Last edited:

This woman actually fat shames.

And men are supposed to be in love with someone whose personality is filled with such levels of hypocrisy

Honestly its for everything, if you insult a woman for anything then you are a disgusting human but of course that shit doesn't apply to women who insult men.

shaming a female for any of her undesirable traits is bad! but making fun of some dicklet is allowed

shaming a female for any of her undesirable traits is bad! but making fun of some dicklet is allowed
Worst part is deep down they have no undesirable parts because there are armies of simps who will worship them regardless of how smelly their pussy is.