Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Femininity] [Hypocrisy] BabyFeverPill: Okay when a Women craves to have a baby... Not okay for a man to do so...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Apparently Men have a biological clock too.

Who knew...

Look at this closeted Faggot denigrating why Men want to have children...

"Selfish reasons" :soy: :feels:

At least this one is more honest & open about it...

Hope for us boyos...

Surrogacy on the horizon (which is why Femistazis want to ban us so that we betabux them & Chads bastards)

I'll add more to it when it becomes available.

Enjoy the read.

The standards for women get higher and higher and men's standards for women get lower and lower

It's always what the fuck foids want. Meteor hits earth and wipes out all life; wahmin most affected.

So so true, yet foids will deny us because even if one of us got lucky and got a gf, they will insist on taking degenerate pills

From The Sun article:
I thought about using a sperm donor and paying for IVF but, at £3,000 a go, there’s no way I could have afforded it on my then waitress’s salary.
I’d have to take a more drastic measure – hoodwink a guy. I knew it wasn’t morally right but I had no choice.
I met Tom on a night out and he was tall, dark, handsome and intelligent. I wanted someone with good genes and he was perfect.

Jfl at the fucking brainlet femoid, she can't afford 3000$ for a child, she still want one like a trophy, completely ignoring the cost you need to provide for a child education.

Jfl at the fucking brainlet femoid, she can't afford 3000$ for a child, she still want one like a trophy, completely ignoring the cost you need to provide for a child education.
The taxpayer pays for her kid. Just as feminists intend for it to be.

No
Not true, my standards have only gone up
well, only for you .The majority of men would date grannies. just give it a few years when overton window finally shifts

I really wish I had the privilege to even be able to entertain the idea of whether I should have a child or not.

All the seemingly unachievable things that need to happen before that; to have a committed partner who think high enough of you to want your children, to even BE in a committed relationship, or a relationship AT ALL, which means girls would want to have sex with me...which means they’d have to like me enough to talk to me or at least respond.

I’ve been robbed of so much at this stage of life and here we all are, at the peak of our reproductive age and nowhere near a girl even wanting to glance this way.

The taxpayer pays for her kid. Just as feminists intend for it to be.
I never understood why foids who barely get by want kids. She gonna spend the all the cash she get for herself, kids gonna be raise in ghetto, poor as fuck, always hungry, no education and gonna turn to sell drug until they get caught and go to prison, and turn into a burden for society. Instead of making a good salary 80K+ to be able to send them to private schools and university, they don't seem to think about that beforehand. They only get what they want regardless of the consequences, as selfish as they always has been.

I never understood why foids who barely get by want kids. She gonna spend the all the cash she get for herself, kids gonna be raise in ghetto, poor as fuck, always hungry, no education and gonna turn to sell drug until they get caught and go to prison, and turn into a burden for society. Instead of making a good salary 80K+ to be able to send them to private schools and university, they don't seem to think about that beforehand. They only get what they want regardless of the consequences, as selfish as they always has been.
Because those foids feel entitled to reproduction and see their kids as their incomes. There are many broken males in society that were created by foids like this. This is one facet of the mompill tbh. The kids exist to serve the mother and her needs, not the other way around. Exactly why men should avoid giving parental rights to the modern foid.

"Just because you can have a baby sweety (gender neutral - non binary b.s) doesn't mean you're entitled to one OR sustain one"...

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::f::f::f: