Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Toxic Auntie

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
My narcissistic bitch of an aunty comes to our house, and that whore is so entitled. My parents were late to the house (she didn't tell them the specific time, just the date), and she started rambling on about how they have no respect, how they should have waited for her. Then my dad explained that they had gone to the hospital because of an emergency, (which is very rare). But she doubled down and said they should have still waited.

Then she came into my room, attempting to emotionally manipulate me by saying things like 'he's my good son' and 'he only listens to me.' She was directly talking in front of my mother, constantly talking about herself and being self-obsessed. It was kind of hilarious to witness such a toxic person. She's also insecure because she doesn't have kids, so she tries to make others feel inferior or like bad parents. She constantly nags and talks on the phone while crying about people talking too much about celebrations, like someone's new born baby. You can see where this is coming from.

She also ruined my uncle's life. He used to be a very masculine man, now he's still strong but smokes and has ruined his body. That slut still plays the victim card, leeching off his money while gaslighting everyone around her. I fucking hate this narcissistic cumdumpster so badly. I can't wait until she leaves.